“It's just okay”

Ranked #4,866 of 8,443 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Small cafe on Yonge Street in downtown Toronto.
Toronto
“It's just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2011

I found the service to be quite slow. I've eaten there twice now and it hasn't grown on me. It's not such a novel idea anymore since locations like this are popping up in malls all over. The price is a bit high for the amount of filling and or ice cream provided in the desserts. Quality is good though. Worst part, I actually saw a mouse scurry from the back room to behind the seating at the rear if the restaurant ..... Ewwwww!

• Visited April 2011

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ultimate place for martinis, wine & cheese and crepes and waffles, seriously!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2010

You have to try out this place. I took my date to Cafe Mania last weekend, and i was truly amazed. Finally, Toronto has few cafes that resemble the European cafe culture. We ordered a cheese platter for 2 along with 2 glasses of wines for just under $40. Not only was the cheese delicious but the wine we had was a Merlot 2005, a vintage not many restaurants prefer to carry.
I also noticed alot of people drinking Martinis and heard few people constantly ask for Favourite Martini, an amazing aqua colored martini.
You can check the place on facebook or i think their new website www.maniacafe.ca

1 Thank cheko21