“One of the best women only spas”
Review of Body Blitz Spa

Body Blitz Spa
Ranked #6 of 113 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Wilton Manors, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“One of the best women only spas”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This spa was surprisingly wonderful.
I went with my wife and was delighted to find how down-to-earth, relaxing and naked it was. I was very comfortable not wearing a bathing suit as I would say 50% of the guests were naked. My wife wore her suit and she also felt comfortable.
It has an NYC loft feel to it with the exposed brick and red leather chairs and a glorious therapeutic water pool.
I had two treatments, one was very water based and interesting, the other a traditional massage. Both of these treatments were 5star and I only wish they had more of these spas in the US and UK.
Although it was pricey, because of the therapeutic waters, I would say it's easily worth it compared to most other spas

2 Thank AjandMaria

Barrie, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Sooooo worth it!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My sister and I have gone there a couple of times. Highly recommended. Looking for a quiet place to get in touch with your inner self - here is the place. Have been with my sister, my friend and by myself. Always recommend.

1 Thank Chantelle V
Gibsons, Canada
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Relaxed Pampering”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We did the circuits of pools and steam room and sauna several times. There is a cold pool to immerse in after the hot pools and it was incredibly refreshing. All in all a very nice time with the girls! Very clean and amenities are provided like robes, shampoo, towels..

Visited May 2014
Longboat Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“You'd think customer service would be a priority but.....”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Love the idea of this spa, and the waters and eucalyptus steam bath are a relaxing way to spend a couple of hours as a new mom. But when I booked a 1/2 hr massage, after 20 minutes on the table, the masseuse told me time was up! When I said it had only been 20 minutes, she said that she starts her clock when I enter and start to get undressed! I certainly wasn't told this when I entered, so who knew you had to speed strip? I'm not slow, but didn't expect this;what if a person has mobility issues? 20 minutes is not half an hour!!! I was so peeved by this that I sent a constructive,informative, carefully-worded-so-not-to-appear-angry, email to the administration, but heard absolutely nothing back from them. I am now planning a 40th birthday get-together with some friends, and we will not be going there! A little customer service goes a long way, and pays dividends towards future business. What's with business owners who can't figure out this simple strategy?

7 Thank Victoria1419
Bethany, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Take the Waters and a Massage”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The water circuit was unique (steam, salt water pool, cold plunge pool, sauna) and the perfect prelude to a relaxing massage. My masseuse was calming, professional and very "specific". She found all my hot spots and relieved them all.
I agree with others' comments on the guest service. They definitely need to focus more on moving people through the checkout line.
As I was enjoying a treatment via a gift certificate, I can't comment on the price but the experience was exceptional.

Visited May 2014