“needs a bit of work”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“needs a bit of work”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Went for a monthly facial special and have to say I was disappointed. Very cramped spaces and dirty locker room. It has such great potential on being exclusive but they missed the mark. That is too bad for such a gorgeous old building. The therapist was very nice but kept dragging things across the floor and I could hear someone arguing outside my treatment room.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ralphie F

Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Never going back”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My mother, sister and I went to the spa for my sister's birthday. Mother and sister both got facials and I got a massage. Massage was amazing, service was incredible, we had access to all the amenities. My mother came from her facial glowing while my sister had a few extra facial marks. We thought it no big deal at the time. However, through no fault of the esthetician, my sister developed a negative reaction to the products that were used. We explained this to the manager, Heather I believe was her name, she was downright rude and not helpful to say the least. She came up with some bogus story that since all their products are organic and soy based, it must be the soy that my sister is allergic to. After arguing back and forth with her, the manager gave us a few samples that she claimed would alleviate the facial marks, which by now were much more severe on my sister's face. After using the samples, things got worse. Fine print stated that these samples were soy based as well. Never going back again because of the way the manager handled the situation. Terrible.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank purplebelle222
Ottawa, Canada
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Excellent Service, quiet setting”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The setting is quiet with a serene lounge where you can relax with a tea or coffee overlooking the city while you wait for your service. The massage was fabulous and we were well looked after. They have a sauna and a small salt-water pool at the perfect temperature to chase away the early winter chills.

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“quiet small spa”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Very personalized service, very quiet spa, very clean, staff very friendly; I go to this spa monthly and have done so for past year; combine spa visit with old fashioned afternoon tea (reserve well ahead)

Visited June 2012
Somewhere In Wa
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Windsor Arms used to be hang-out for artistic types and wannabe celebrities, more mixed clientele now.”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Glassed-over atrium for brunch of cold winter Sundays.

Visited March 2012