“Exquisite Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Carisma

Carisma
Reserve with OpenTable
Carisma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 8,443 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Exquisite Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had lunch with friends earlier this week and had a fabulous meal. There were 5 of us and each had something different and everyone raved about the food and the wine selection. This is a new location for the restaurant, but same owners and same quality of food. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank BDAHiFlyer

• Korean first
Owen Sound, Canada
“Well Worth the Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Visited on Monday evening and found it excellent. I guess anytime you spend 2 1/2 hours enjoying a meal, you know it was excellent. We were welcomed and offered a nice big table for the 4 of us. Waiters were very attentive without being in your face. Food was excellent; perfect portions, great choices and great flavours. Wine selection was excellent. All in all a very enjoyable experience.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank DonJ532
Dublin, Ireland
“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I think nice restaurant but some problem with staff very important for me smile face... Also this restaurant haven't big sit side.. Finally I loved there maybe will visit another time.........

Visited June 2014
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Wonderful Experience, Came Highly Recommended and We Loved It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

For our last night in Toronto, we decided to dine at Carisma. Not only was it literally 2 doors down from the "King Eddy" hotel, where we stayed, but 3 different people had recommended this restaurant to us since we had been in Toronto.
I am so happy we listened to them, as this was one of our favorite dinners of all time!
We made reservations (quick in advance for late) and arrived at 9:30pm. There were just a few people in the restaurant, but we were greeted very warmly and taken to the best table in the dining room, in my opinion.
Our server, Andrew, was very professional, friendly, and made us feel so good about choosing Carisma for dinner.
We ordered the carpaccio (always anywhere we can) and scallops for our first course. The carpaccio was really good, but the scallops were some of the best I have ever had. They felt like you were cutting butter and so, so flavorful.
Our second course was the risotto, with huge shrimp and very consistent with the texture.
Our third course was to die for! The best ravioli I have ever had. I have wanted it since returning to the states and am not sure where I can find it, if I even can~~ And there is good food here :)
Then there is the wine, that I haven't even mentioned. Their wine list is spectacular! I love the 1/2 bottles which are perfect for when one wants to drink white and the other red. Probably the best wine we were able to experience for selection in Toronto and we love our wine :)
You should definitely enjoy this very romantic restaurant if you are in Toronto.
Please know this is not the place for kiddos. I am a mom and my kids dine all over the country, but this is just so romantic and dark, it is made for a fabulous night out. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014
“Enjoyable last evening in Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Great food, wine and service. No complaints at all. Would gladly come back if I was in Toronto in the future.

Visited June 2014