“This has become by new favourite in Toronto!”

Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
Ranked #4 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed here the night of a concert we were attending at the ACC. It was also our 25th anniversary and my birthday. I emailed the hotel with my reservation and told them it was our anniversary and they had a fruit plate with Chocolate syrup for dipping waiting upon our arrival. It was such a nice surprise. WOW! What a fantastic hotel.

Their parking service rocks, the rooms are to die for, and the location can not be beat! There is a little mall area in the basement that has a liquor store so you can grab a bottle of Ontario wine and enjoy in your room. They have a carafe and REAL wine glasses in room too. Also, there are water stations in the hallway to take ice cold, "citrised" water back to your room with you.

But the room layout is the most impressive. Huge shower in the middle of the room and VIEW of CN tower is fantastic at night. Beds are super comfortable....I never wanted to get up. If you are having an anniversary or other special occasion....book this! Totally worth it! I think our room was around $250 a night. We paid maybe $30 for valet parking but if you have to park somewhere else close by, you will have to pay that anyway and this way we did not have to fight concert goers for parking spaces. Everything was right there!

I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: It is only 8 floors high so the best view is really facing west, toward CN tower.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jewels64Ontario
MDHenderson, Director of Rooms Division at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear jewels64Ontario,

We also can’t wait for you to come back! Thanks for trusting us to help you celebrate two very big special occasions. We’re glad that we could help make the experience special: a toast just isn’t the same with a stemless glass!

Please let us know when you’ll be back, and we’ll help recreate the experience.

Wishing you a happy year,

Director of Rooms Division

Write a ReviewReviews (1,281)

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Pros:
- Next to Union Train/Subway station
- Breakfast service is fast and convenient
- Nice, well designed rooms
- Very competitive prices: $225 per night
- Longos (a huge grocery store) is inside the same building complex.
Cons:
- The only thing I think they can improve is the blinds. They do not block the light very well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Negroycanche

Dear Negroycanche,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We take sleep seriously, so if you have a moment, please let me know which room you were in so we can ensure that our maintenance team has a look at the blinds.

We’re happy you stayed with us, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

To start check in was awesome, our flight was delayed so did not get in until midnight. Front desk was polite helped me unload my car and gave each member of my family a bottle of water and an apple. On the phone when I placed my reservation I did mention I had a child with me and when I walked into the room and saw a crib set up and baby tub in the bathtub and also a baby monitor my mind was blown. The room was gorgeous and spacious and modern and WOW that is all I can say about the room. The bed was awesome among my favorites for beds and we stay in plenty of hotels. In the morning we went to the continental breakfast which again was shocking. Staff were so good to my family and a huge buffet with plenty of options catering to many different likes of customers. The locations was a few steps from the back entrance of the Air Canada Center and a two blocks from the sky dome and one block from the new aquarium and about three to five minute walk to the HHOF. For locations nobody can beat this. I will only stay here again for all of our trips to toronto sporting events. Truly the best hotel we stayed at and such amazing attention to all the little details and customer service second to nobody. MIND BLOWING

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Fabio P,

I am thoroughly impressed by how many sites you visited during your time in Toronto. Our concierges will be busy finding new experiences for your next trip. Fortunately, they love a challenge.

We’re also happy that your whole family felt welcome in our rooms. There are so many ways we can tailor our guests’ room setup to ensure that every guest has exactly what they need.

Our beds are always waiting.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This must be one of the finest hotels in Toronto,if not the finest!
My wife and our 2 teenage children were really spoilt....especially by the concierge desk-Susan and Gregory were beyond helpful and Spadryne and Jonathan,the best front desk people we encountered during our 2.5 week tour of Canada,all in 5 Star hotels.
We travel frequently and all over the world and we're sorry they're only in Canada,as they are more than world class...... The rooms are magnificent and unique,the place is tranquil and peaceful(unlike alot of other 5 Star hotels!)and the service is beyond compare.Stay here if you want a great experience!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Andrew G,

On behalf of Spadryne, Jonathan, Susan and Gregory, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel. We’re all very glad that you appreciated the service we offer.

We hope you come back to the Great White North to see us again.

Best,

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The best breakfast, heavenly bedding that you'd never want to get out of, rain shower head with wooden blinds separating you from bedroom, fantastic stay! Perfect choice for a romantic getaway. Rooms are clean and modern, no paisley pattern anywhere, thank God! Hoping to return.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ponsy007
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife and I recently spent 4 nights in this hotel. From Check in to check out we could find no faults at all. Staff is young and very cordial without being overbearing, the hotel itself is modern without exceeding in over the top design, rooms are very spacious, bathrooms are large and well appointed, beds are really confortable, and breakfast is excellent. What else can I say? Oh I almost forgot, there is also a very nice gym.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank A A

Dear A G,

Thank you for your compliments all around. Given the vast travel experience that you have, we’re thrilled that our style resonated with your tastes.

We look forward to seeing you again as you continue to travel the globe.

Travel safely,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I do quite a bit of business travel and by far this my favorite hotel hands down. The service is second to none, once you go there a few times they remember you by name and no matter who is at the front desk they easily pick up on your preferences for room type, location, floor etc... which is suprisingly not done well by other chains I use. The breakfast is great and also included in the price of the room so you are not charged something ridiculous like $30 if you eat at the hotel.

its also connected to the path so you can get around without needing a jacket in the winter if you are working in the financial district.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Zeal34
MDHenderson, Director of Rooms Division at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Zeal34,

With all of the competition, it’s an honour to be your top choice in Canada. When you trust us to be your home-away-from-home, we won’t let you down. It’s all in the details.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks!