“The most amazing experience!”

The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
Ranked #3 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 26 June 2012

A friend and I had the absolute pleasure of staying 2 nights at the new Trump Hotel in Toronto on Friday/Saturday nights. This hotel is spectacular!!

Arriving on a Friday evening, we were greeted by EVERYONE in the lobby, from the Bellman, the concierge, the Front Desk employee even from the Manager! What a beautiful greeting. Made us feel like VIP's. The lobby is beautiful and the beauty and splendor continues throughout the hotel in the corridors, the ballroom and finally in our room. Over the weekend, we had room service and experienced their restaurant on the 31st floor. Both amazing and outstanding service without being "over the top" making us feel at home and very comfortable.

Once in our room, we didn't want to leave! Comfortable and elegant, yet somewhere you can relax and unwind. This is one of the most beautiful property I've stayed. I don't want to give all the hotel room details (and lovely surprises) away as people need to experience this hotel themselves!!

I recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys being pampered. You will not be disappointed!!! Your stay is well worth the extra you might pay but once you arrive, you will see the obvious difference between being a hotel guest at another hotel and being a VIP guest of the Trump Hotel. It's an experience not to be forgotten. I will definitely return and hopefully bring many more guests.

Room Tip: The upper floors have exceptional views of the city.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank GreatTraveller01
Write a ReviewReviews (1,973)

Reviewed 24 June 2012

What a wonderful experience. From the moment we drove in, until our departure 3 days later we were treated to first class service. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They seemed to know us personally and were prepared to make our stay memorable. The frontline staff greeted us by name, escorted us to our room and made us feel like "special guests". The bright, classy and modern room far exceeded our expectations. Dinner at STOCKS was superb. We were led to a quiet corner table which provided both appropriate privacy and a quaint view. The lady asssigned to serve our table, quite frankly, was absolutlely outstanding and a great representative for Trump Hotel. She was prompt, knowledgeable, personable and always able to answer our queries, making excellent recommendations for meal, wine and dessert. Cheers to the staff - you made this trip unforgettable!!!! You are "first class"! Looking forward to our next visit! Dan & Maureen

Room Tip: I explained, what I wanted and left the decision of room selection up to the staff. We were not dis...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maureen d
Reviewed 20 June 2012

On my recent stay at Trump Toronto, I must say that I was incredibly impressed with the overall experience. From the moment we entered the lobby to the check-in experience to dining at STOCK to the best massage at Quartz to cocktails at Suits, our stay was top notch. This property is beautiful and it represents the epitome of luxury! My wife and I would highly recommend this hotel in Toronto. Alex

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I surprised my husband with a stay at the Trump for his birthday in early June. I was very pleased and impressed with the service. All the staff we encountered greeted us by name and wished him happy birthday, we're still not too sure how they all knew who we were! Anything we asked to be brought to our room was delivered promptly and with a smile, and the turn-down service was provided quickly and quietly.

The suite itself was beautiful, ours was on a corner and was very spacious. We had some friends come by for a drink before dinner and the living room comfortably fit all seven of us. The soaker tub in the washroom was lovely, and we enjoyed the luxury of a television in the mirror! It was evident that a lot of thought and care went into the design and finishes of the rooms.

My one complaint is that I was assured when I made the reservations in March that the pool and fitness club would be ready in time for our stay, and they were not. I feel that the hotel should have provided some sort of recompense for this disappointment.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner suite, they are very spacious and you get lovely views in two directions!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank capecodkit
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I've hosted two conferences in Toronto, with all of the participants staying at this hotel (me included). It is new, clean, service is fine, and is the best hotel downtown. Fitness area not yet opened, and here are a few growing pains, but overall a great hotel and you should not be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Everything was beautiful, but my car was returned to me damaged after using the valet service. My car was tendered to the valet service Saturday June 2nd in good condition and returned to me with a terrible odour reminiscent of a damp towel the next morning. The hotel took 3 days to determine that they do not know how my car was damaged and offering no means of resolving the situation. At this point, I will need to detail my car as the smell they left behind is through the entire vehicle and I believe they must have parked it somewhere that had a terrible odour as there is no other explanation. Kervin the service director offered no solutions and even promised to return my call after he conducted an "investigation", I had to call them back. Service was truly first class otherwise, but damaging a 2 year old vehicle and doing nothing to fix the problem they caused is just unacceptable. Did I mention the smell is horrendous? Try taking clients in your car and explaining the odour. I only complain when there is a reason to complain, like I said, everything else was perfect. As long as you do not mind having your car damaged, please stay at this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
30  Thank Kvvj
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure speaking with you following your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and I am delighted we are going to be able to welcome you back to Trump Toronto in the future!

Mickael C. Damelincourt

Reviewed 27 May 2012

When we pulled up to the hotel the valet asked if we were there for any paricular reason. I told him we were celebrating our anniversary. As we walked in the door to the desk three different people wished us a happy anniversary. A nice gesture from the staff and the service remained exceptional for the rest of our stay. Every employee from the cleaning staff to the wait staff in the restaurant were friendly, attentive and professional.
The restaurant was very good, but as you might expect not inexpensive.
Overall a great experience worthy of a 5 out of 5.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple