“Wonderful experience”

Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Ranked #3 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Was greeted warmly by the reception and bell boy who showed us the room and all the amenities inside. The room is not large but it has everything of a top notch modern hotel. Location is also superb. Wish I had time to try the restaurant. Would certainly stay there again if I go back to Toronto.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank cassieko

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (379)
Toronto
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

This is a hotel you'll want to just relax in your room. The bed is super comfy with amazing sheets and mucho pillows. The turn down service is top notch and laid out perfectly... If you're lucky they'll leave more than one chocolate for you. :)
The room is posh with a massive tub, seperate shower with seat and huge shower head.
You will love the tv in the mirror.
All the loghts and drapes and temp is controlled by mini control panels..on the wall, by your bed and near the mini bar. Oh.. And the bathroom floor is heated.
Food in the hotel is really good and the coffee is great.
Try the bar..it has a great view on 33rd floor and has a thin outdoor patio that seats about 15 people...bring your camera
Service was great and a real please to stay there!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank travelcato
Mumbles, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Upon arrival at Trump Toronto you are treated extremely well. Over the course of our 4-day stay you soon realise it is the staff that make this place so special.

The hotel itself is everything you would expect - beautifully furnished, luxurious bedding, gadgets and mod cons (you don't know you needed electric curtains and TVs in the bathroom mirrors until you actually use them!). Free WiFi is a huge bonus, as is the daily delivery of Trump chocolates.

The location of the hotel is really quite good. You can come out of the entrance and North, West and East routes all provide shopping, restaurants and bars. The staff will do all they can to help (I've never had so many doors opened for me before), but most of all they are genuinely interested in how your stay is and what you plan to do for the day.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Toronto. It deserves its #1 spot.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank RhysBev
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Stayed here for a night. Got in late and checked out early so only limited time there. Check-in was efficient and pleasant. Also got a sense of genuine warmth from the gentleman on the desk. Room was fine. Usual corporate allocation, so not the best view but it was quiet at least. Good size bedroom and very comfy bed. Nice tv, and a few amenities. Decor nice and seems fairly new and/or well maintained. Bathroom was great, with a really good shower. Lots of towels. Had breakfast there - good quality and friendly service, but not out of the ordinary.

Overall if you are there for business its a great location and I had a good rate. Would be happy to stay there again on next trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank WharfTrader
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Our anniversary coincided with a visit to see our son in Toronto and
I surprised my wife with a 3 night stay at the Trump Tower in Toronto.

Everyone from the check-in desk to housekeeping was efficient, friendly
and very helpful.

The room we had was a nice size and the beds were luxuriously comfortable!
My wife was thrilled! We'll be back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Stirling V
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 October 2013

They really treat us like royals. And no we didn't wear suits during our stay, we just wore whatever like normal tourists!

THE ROOMS:
1. They are massive!
2. Beautiful interior design.
3. Funky controller to control lights / curtains
4. Best of all they have the best BED ever, I had the best sleep during my stay there.
5. Big bathroom.

SPA:
1. The swimming pool has salted water, great for skin!
2. Great view from the swimming pool

BREAKFAST:
1. This is the only hotel where I didn't skip any breakfast - normally i hate hotel breakfast
2. Try their pancakes - best american pancakes I have ever tried!

LOCATION:
it's in the heart of the financial district, meaning: CLOSE to everything. 10 min walk to CN tower, 5 min to Eaton Shopping Center, 5 min to Queen St West and it's surrounded by amazing restaurants / cafes / coffee shops. Close to subway if you need to go somewhere far, Yorkville is only like 8 mins on the subway

THE STAFF:
Very friendly and welcoming

The only downside is they don't have a room with CN Tower view, but really, we didn't even think twice to book this hotel for the 2nd time because we had the best experience ever.

EXTRA TIP:
Don't bother booking a table at CN Tower 360 Restaurant directly, ask the concierge and they will get you the best seats at CN Tower. We tried to book directly and it was fully booked yet the concierge managed to get us the best seat by the window!! Thank you!

Room Tip: During the Nuit Le Blanche weekend we stayed on the 14th floor and we didn't hear a thing! And i...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank nasigoreng
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was here for business and brought my gf with me. From the start it was exceptional- huge kingsized bed, employee walked me to my room and explained the features (LCD TV in bathroom mirror, heated floors, touch room lighting, free wifi). Anytime i left or came into the hotel they greeted me by name, gave my gf a complimentary ride in the black Benz to her academic conference on Friday. I'm not sure if this is always free or just because my girl is a super cute asian chick they wanted to help us. Concierge was knowledgeable, directed me about the city. 2 hotel bars are actually pretty nice too. Will def stay here anytime im in toronto again. I felt spoiled, i was at the pantages later in the week and it was not even comparable. #trumped

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business