“Top Notch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Binbrook
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Visited during TIFF. By far one of the most enjoyable evening get a ways for a 40 th birthday, that I have ever experienced. The level of service within this hotel chain is like no other.

You feel very welcomed and appreciated. Each staff member is courteous and at your disposal at any given time. You are greeted by your name each and every time you enter the lobby. Wow is all I can say.

I was a little worried by what type of service I would receive as I booked through a third party web site at a discount. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was treated no differently. Such a wonderful experience.

Trump went out of their way to make my girlfriends 40th birthday special. With chocolate covered strawberries with a happy 25 th written in chocolate. It was humorous and so very thoughtful!

Be for warned. Excellent service comes at a cost. Valet parking isn't cheap. Tipping is a must. I definitely had no issues tipping any of Trump's superb staff.

I definitely will return in the future !

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Harrington100

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

A fantastic hotel, but as always in the Trump hotel, the outstanding and defining moment is the customer service. I have been in hundreds of hotels in the world and the quality and distinction of the service is second to none.

Lovely rooms and great value for money for the accommodation, but be aware, other things are very expensive (specially breakfast is non great value for money).

Overall I will return to a Trump hotel if I have the chance. Try the experience!

Room Tip: Junior suites are great
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Ricardo B
Lewiston, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Amazing, beautifully decorated hotel. The staff is so attentive and friendly. The rooms are gorgeous and the spa is incredible. This is the second time we have stayed here, and I will definitely return next time we are in Toronto.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Tricia4679
Norfolk
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Expected a lot but overall very pricey and a bit too ostentatious. Breakfast for two came to around $87 !! nice dining room at top of tower but a few blocks down the street in the shopping mall you could have a much better breakfast for a fraction of that price. Bedrooms well appointed but disappointed in the towels which looked as if they had a few too many journeys in the washing machine, my towel had a hole in it !. The staff were obsequious to a slight extreme and tips are expected very much. All in all fairly disappointed at the total experience - did not dine as with breakfast at that price would have needed a small mortgage for dinner.

Room Tip: There are really no rooms with view unless you like looking out at other high rise buildings. I thin...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank NorfolkRedbaron
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I visit Toronto every month and this was by far the best hotel I have stayed in. Excellent rooms, great service and all that you could ask of a 5 star hotel! Great room service menu and love the tv in the mirror in the bathroom mirror! Very much meets the hype!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank CraigwsEr
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Have been to many hotels but this was one of them I would like to talk about. Because it has personalities, modern and materialism.

I was surprised when I checked in at the front desk the lady knew my name already and had everything prepared for me.

We wanted to put gas for the car and they had valet done it for us without our asking.

My sister stayed in a bigger room like a scene that crystal shining and beautiful!
I sent a pic to my partner, and my partner liked the TV in the mirror :)
Auto light control was awe and very very comfy bed.

If you ask me to get a new iPad air or stay their one night with partner. I would choose the later as memory is priceless.
M&C.

P.S. I thought shangri la has done a great job but Trump is even better!

Stayed October 2013
3 Thank Mong C
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

The first thing that stands out about this hotel is the 5 start service. Every staff member was friendly and made us feel welcome. I stayed here with my girlfriend for our anniversary.

The room was the best hotel room you could ever stay in with the rainfall shower, tv in mirror, deep bathtub, ihome alarm clock, flat screen tv, amazing bed, and luxurious decor. The electronic light and drape control was an added bonus.

I so had a chance to use the pool and hot tub which was very clean and had a great change room attached with more rainfall showers and a sauna.

Finally the breakfast in bed was delicious. The hotel accidentally brought us 1 meal instead of 2 so they were kind enough to not charge us for it.

The only thing I would say that needs to change is that for the price your paying they shouldn't charge you a small fortune for the mini fridge items and snacks. For example, a bottle of water was $5, soft drink $7, and beer and snacks were $9.

• Stayed October 2013