“Luxurious & Fantastic Service!”

The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
Ranked #4 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Toronto, ON
“Luxurious & Fantastic Service!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I only stayed one night, but wish it could have been more!

First of all, I almost exclusively stay at the Toronto Hilton, because I get their executive floor for a similar price and get to collect points. However, this stay at the Trump has me changing my mind, especially as the location is even closer to the office I need to get to.

Service was top-notch. No detail missed, like when the bellhop asked me how my flight was from Vancouver, because he could see my bag tag. Or that the TV system has your name programmed into the system. The front desk staff were efficient & courteous, doing little things like offering you a hot towel and handing you your card with both hands. There was a room steward who would take you to your room & show you how it works.

My room had a king bed with a view, and it was much more spacious than any other room I've been in. There's a separate little bar area with complementary Nespresso (or for a tea drinker like me, a kettle with selection of teas). There was a free bottle of Evian with a truffle waiting for me. Plush, soft robes with slippers for your use. Over-size toiletries. My washroom had a soaker tub with a separate rainshower, and TV built in the mirror. The room is fancy with touch-controls to manage lighting, shades, etc.

I also had breakfast up on the top floor with colleagues the next morning... prices were typical for hotels, but the quality of food & service were again great. Like when the staff took out purse stands for us.

I didn't have a chance to check it out, but apparently there's a lap pool, really nice spa, and guests can borrow work out clothes too.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank icee88

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (380)
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

This place is really just stunning! We were here during the film festival & had to stay in another hotel for the first few nights as we couldn't get into the Trump due to black out dates, but let me tell you, once we got in, it was glorious!! The rooms are huge & super luxurious - even for just their standard room - & the location is great, right downtown in the heart of the city. Next time we're in Toronto, we'll definitely be staying here!

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Georgetown, Canada
Reviewed 3 December 2013

From the moment of checking in, you could see this was going to be a whole new level of service and hotel experience. My wife loved the remote control drapes. My daughter loved the TV built into the bathroom mirror. I loved the breakfast, and the gym ( you can surf the web, while riding a stationary bike ). The rooms were gorgeous and the beds and pillows super. Staff totally attentive and friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tony G
Toronto
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have been to many hotels throughout my travels but none have ever been so supremely run that from the very moment I arrived to the moment I left my every thought, need or desire was perfectly taken care of. The hotel thinks of every detail with their Attaché service which allowed us to plan our itinerary and room preferences before we arrived. At check-in we were given hot towels and were escoreted to our rooms for a tour of its amenities.

The room was a business suite, with a bedroom, living room and 2 bathrooms. The bedroom had a large king size bed, and ensuite bathroom with a soaking tub, rain shower and an extraordinary mirror with a TV inside it. The living space featured couch, two chairs, a fireplace and a desk with a view.

The staff at the hotel is genuine, friendly and super helpful no matter who you talk to. The spa was luxurious and relaxing. The pool and fitness facilities had everything you could possibly need including a Pilates reformer!

We had two meals at Stock Restaurant a Saturday night prix fix menu and a Sunday morning brunch and both were exquisite! The location of the hotel is one block from the Eaton Centre for great shopping, right in the middle of the city's financial district and close to most downtown attractions.

I highly recommend this hotel to my readers at Dream Travel Magazine and to all my friends here at TripAdvisor. If you have any questions feel free to send me a note!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Business Suite for a spacious and luxurious room.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank DreamTravelMag
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I end up staying in hotels a lot - and the Trump is the best hotel that I've stayed in. Simply amazing. Top-notch staff, beautiful rooms, a bathroom large enough to host a party in, etc - You can't go wrong with the Trump.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TW_Flyer
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Gorgeous property. Great location in the financial district of one of the greatest cities in the world. I received a complementary suite upgrade with a beautiful fireplace feature built in the wall. The bathroom was a nice as any I have seen. The bed was ultra plush. The service including Concierge and front desk first rate. You can tell the training level here and expectations are way above average. A must stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Me and my girlfriend come here whenever we stay over in Toronto. We have been here half a dozen times this past year, and sincerely recommend it to anyone. They are overly helpful and do an outstanding job making your stay top notch. I especially love the decor of of the rooms and the amazing staff. I can't wait to visit again soon!

Room Tip: Ask for An upgrade
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple