“beautifullhotel in Toronto. perfect place to stay”

The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
Ranked #3 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 10 December 2013

the hotel is absolutely great. rooms are spacy and very well furnished. the overhall service is great as well as the food on the top floor restaurant.
its perfect for business people as well for people that are in torornto per pleasure. i defintly reccoment it as a must in Toronto

Room Tip: i had a beautiful suite with a lovely bath and positioned at high floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great service. They welcome you by name and accompany you to your room with white gloves. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful (but not intrusive) and the location is extremely convenient. Our room was a standard room but still managed to surpass other hotels because of the little details like the lighting options and the TV in the bathroom mirror. I'm not sure that I would have had a bath there because there was an unusual film in the tub (I'm picky when it comes to cleanliness) but the shower was rainy and awesome.

We would go back.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joy H
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I only stayed one night, but wish it could have been more!

First of all, I almost exclusively stay at the Toronto Hilton, because I get their executive floor for a similar price and get to collect points. However, this stay at the Trump has me changing my mind, especially as the location is even closer to the office I need to get to.

Service was top-notch. No detail missed, like when the bellhop asked me how my flight was from Vancouver, because he could see my bag tag. Or that the TV system has your name programmed into the system. The front desk staff were efficient & courteous, doing little things like offering you a hot towel and handing you your card with both hands. There was a room steward who would take you to your room & show you how it works.

My room had a king bed with a view, and it was much more spacious than any other room I've been in. There's a separate little bar area with complementary Nespresso (or for a tea drinker like me, a kettle with selection of teas). There was a free bottle of Evian with a truffle waiting for me. Plush, soft robes with slippers for your use. Over-size toiletries. My washroom had a soaker tub with a separate rainshower, and TV built in the mirror. The room is fancy with touch-controls to manage lighting, shades, etc.

I also had breakfast up on the top floor with colleagues the next morning... prices were typical for hotels, but the quality of food & service were again great. Like when the staff took out purse stands for us.

I didn't have a chance to check it out, but apparently there's a lap pool, really nice spa, and guests can borrow work out clothes too.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank icee88
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

This place is really just stunning! We were here during the film festival & had to stay in another hotel for the first few nights as we couldn't get into the Trump due to black out dates, but let me tell you, once we got in, it was glorious!! The rooms are huge & super luxurious - even for just their standard room - & the location is great, right downtown in the heart of the city. Next time we're in Toronto, we'll definitely be staying here!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

From the moment of checking in, you could see this was going to be a whole new level of service and hotel experience. My wife loved the remote control drapes. My daughter loved the TV built into the bathroom mirror. I loved the breakfast, and the gym ( you can surf the web, while riding a stationary bike ). The rooms were gorgeous and the beds and pillows super. Staff totally attentive and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony G
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have been to many hotels throughout my travels but none have ever been so supremely run that from the very moment I arrived to the moment I left my every thought, need or desire was perfectly taken care of. The hotel thinks of every detail with their Attaché service which allowed us to plan our itinerary and room preferences before we arrived. At check-in we were given hot towels and were escoreted to our rooms for a tour of its amenities.

The room was a business suite, with a bedroom, living room and 2 bathrooms. The bedroom had a large king size bed, and ensuite bathroom with a soaking tub, rain shower and an extraordinary mirror with a TV inside it. The living space featured couch, two chairs, a fireplace and a desk with a view.

The staff at the hotel is genuine, friendly and super helpful no matter who you talk to. The spa was luxurious and relaxing. The pool and fitness facilities had everything you could possibly need including a Pilates reformer!

We had two meals at Stock Restaurant a Saturday night prix fix menu and a Sunday morning brunch and both were exquisite! The location of the hotel is one block from the Eaton Centre for great shopping, right in the middle of the city's financial district and close to most downtown attractions.

I highly recommend this hotel to my readers at Dream Travel Magazine and to all my friends here at TripAdvisor. If you have any questions feel free to send me a note!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Business Suite for a spacious and luxurious room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank DreamTravelMag
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I end up staying in hotels a lot - and the Trump is the best hotel that I've stayed in. Simply amazing. Top-notch staff, beautiful rooms, a bathroom large enough to host a party in, etc - You can't go wrong with the Trump.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TW_Flyer
Travellers also viewed these Toronto hotels
Shangri-La Hotel Toronto
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
Downtown
The Omni King Edward Hotel

Been to The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto

Address: 325 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G3, Canada (Formerly Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto)
Region: Canada > Ontario > Toronto > Downtown West
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Toronto
#3 Family Hotel in Toronto
#3 Romantic Hotel in Toronto
#3 Luxury Hotel in Toronto
#3 Spa Hotel in Toronto
Price Range: £264 - £550 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto 5*
The Adelaide Hotel Toronto is the perfect blend of breathtaking architecture, chic decor, luxurious guest rooms and suites, and exclusive amenities defining the standard for luxury in Toronto. The Adelaide Hotel Toronto is proud to have been awarded the AAA Five Diamond award. Located on the south-east corner of Bay and Adelaide, this luxury hotel in downtown Toronto places guests moments from the city's finest attractions including CN Tower, prestigious shopping, Mirvish Theatre, Toronto Eaton Centre, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto Stock Exchange and renowned festivals such as The Toronto International Film Festival. There's no hotel in downtown Toronto with a more premium location. Unique among the world's finest luxury hotels, The Adelaide Hotel Toronto delivers a superior level of modern convenience, including three floors of meeting and event facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Trump International Hotel And Tower Toronto