“Christmas Getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Burlington, Canada
“Christmas Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

This hotel is outstanding! We booked 3 nights Dec 24th -27th and were upgraded to a one bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms. The furnishings are superior, the service flawless, refined and not in the least pretentious. We were very impressed by the attentiveness of the staff to every detail. We are already planning our next Christmas stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SChaynes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Excellent, is all that I can say about this place. From the moment we arrived till the moment we left, the service was impeccable, personalized and above expectations. We booked 3 nights from dec 28 a dec 30th. We were told our suite had been upgraded. The furnishings in the room were amazing. We used the swimming pool - when we arrived a family was leaving, and we had the entire facilities to ourselves. I never felt the place was overcrowded but the hotel seemed booked through each day. We travelled with our 5 and 8 years olds who loved the rooms, service, facilities and attention they were given by all the staff. I highly recommend this hotel and I hope to return to it soon.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Kezzareview
Ajax
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband and I decided to treat ourselves as part of his birthday celebration. We booked a king room but upon check in were upgraded to a suite as I booked using my travel credit card. This was my second time at the trump my husbands first. The suite was stunning and featured a separate living room and two bathrooms. The bed was to die for and we had an excellent nights sleep.The hotel as a whole is beautiful, well appointed and spotless. The service was impeccable and everyone was friendly and helpful. During our stay we also used the spa (not impressed, reviewed separately under Quartz spa) and Stock restaurant which we went for drinks as well as Sunday brunch. The restaurant was amazing we enjoyed both trips there, if you have the opportunity to go for brunch I highly recommend it. The hotel was wonderful and really made my husbands birthday celebration memorable. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Wanderlust_nrg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I had high expectations given the peer group this hotel competes with. The staff were relatively friendly and helpful but I wouldn't say they were genuinely interested in making my stay special. Food was ok, rooms were nice, as were the facilities. I found the staff supporting the conference rooms the most attentive and helpful. Again however, given the price point I was not overly impressed. I don't expect to choose this location again, but only because I feel there are competitive hotels that deliver more at the same cost. (Fairmont, Ritz).

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
7 Thank Mike D
Courtice, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

We decided to treat ourselves and booked a two night stay. We had a standard room and though it was comfortable, elegantly understated with noticeable attention to detail, it was small and not overly impressive. To me it was like a any other hotel room just with upgraded amenities. I guess I was expecting more "wow" factor in regards to the accommodation. Very comfortable bedding. Turn down service was quite nice with soothing music and complimentary Trump slippers which I still wear. The room service meals were excellent. The restaurant which is long and narrow had more of a business atmosphere rather than a romantic ambience. The adjoining patio has a spectacular view with high bistro tables to enjoy a cocktail or two. I would consider it a very romantic setting, especially at night. The pool is accessed though the spa. The change room facilities were amazing and the pool with separate hot tub enjoyable. The only thing I wished for is that the pool at night had some varied lighting as it was quite bright and I was expecting it to look like the website photos. Where Trump far exceeds other hotels is seen and felt in the service. The staff were the BEST I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Everyone was exceptionally helpful and friendly without being intrusive or uncomfortable. Even if they could tell that I didn't exactly have a wealthy status, they treated me and my mother like GOLD. I was told, "you can have anything you like...all you have to do is ask". A lifestyle I could certainly become accustomed to. I would not say "Your Fired" to any one person working there. They are all Fabulous and a credit to the Trump organization. All in all it was a wonderful stay. I recommend this hotel if you want to experience real 5 Star treatment.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank _0cean_2_0cean_
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

My daughter and I were in for a treat-Beyonce and Trump Towers! We loved everything about this hotel- the staff was amazing! The remembered us and greeted us warmly each time we returned to the hotel. About four staff members asked how the concert was ( Amazing!) and made my little girl feel pretty special. I really loved how the picked up that I had a mini me in the room as when we returned from the show they had a small robe, slippers and chocolate just for her. Very sweet. We used the gym in the morning and also thought it was kind of the staff ( cleaning staff) to see that my daughter was slightly bored so they found a show for her on the tv...she was too distracted by the view to notice but I did!
The bed was lovely, bathroom and shower very luxurious..are only bummer moment was when we discovered that the pool was closed. The staff was kind enough to arrange a visit to another hotel to use their pool...we ended up staying cozy in our comfy bed instead as the snow was coming down. I would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Travelbug2006_13
marlatravelsfar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I brought my husband here on his birthday trip in September. We loved everything about it! The room was amazing! We got a suite, with two bathrooms, heated floors, and a fire place in the middle of the room! The attention to detail was what puts this hotel over the top! Staff was more than friendly, they were lovely in everyway! We will seek out Trump hotels in the future it was so nice. We have stayed at the ritz, four seasons, and this was hands down the best!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple