“Fantastic service”

Ranked #2 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Calgary
“Fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Trump twice recently, once in a 1 bedroom suite for 4 nights and once in a regular room for one night. On both occasions, the service was excellent! Obviously, the 1 bedroom suite was nicer than a regular room, but even the regular room was spacious, well-equipped with a large bathroom. The one bedroom suite was even better, with lots of space to work and an electric fireplace that was very nice on a cold Toronto night. The rooms and public space are beautifully decorated and the staff is truly fantastic.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Iggyhawk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I was hesitant to stay in a Trump property because I assumed it would be a little tacky. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of everything. It is one of the most luxurious hotels I have ever stayed in and the staff were exceptional.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank DebPEI
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for work. Rooms have very high comfort level. Great fitness facility. Lobby is a bit understated though, feels like you are going into a private residence versus a premium downtown hotel.

Great location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank JT3062014
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Service like we have never experienced. Yes it's expensive, but in this case you really do get what you pay for. Only stayed for one night. Checked in early and were also able to leave our vehicle after check out to visit a nearby attraction and return.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sue B
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed at the Trump hotel between 22nd February - 1st March, room 2310.
The property is simply amazing and the service I received during my stay was exceptional. The staff were extremely friendly (not surprising as I was staying in the country of the worlds friendliest people - Canada!) The staff remembered my name which was a nice touch and were really pleasant. A gentleman who worked at the front desk, I think his name was Ali, really stood out for me. Being in the service industry myself I full well know the importance of having great people. I think Trump Toronto are very fortunate to have such a service orientated individual. Many guests of mines who visited me during my stay also commented on how hospitable Ali was.
All in all a lovely stay and I'm sure at some point in the future I'll be returning again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jay G
Laval, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I was there last week for an Audi Sales Conference and I must say my overall experience was great.

The staff was very friendly and they seemed proactive to help. As for the room, they are wow!!I was a little disappointed as I found someone else's hair in the bathroom upon my arrival. Also on a negative note the chocolate frites at the mini bar were expired. I let front desk know and they told me they would take care of it but never did.

Overall, this hotel is great. The best in TO and I would definitely go back.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank PanPalm
TrumpTorontoHotel, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto.

It was very pleasing to hear your service experience was exceptional. We are very proud of the level of service provided by our Associates, they are very intuitive and work hard to ensure your every need is not only met, but exceeded.

I am however concerned to read about the hair in the bathroom and expired chocolates at the mini bar. We are taking immediate steps to address the concern with our associates and want to assure you that these types of occurrences are rare and do not reflect the level of attention to detail we aspire to deliver.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to the property.

Mickael C. Damelincourt
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband had a 2 day conference held at the Trump Hotel so I decided to tag along. We spent 2 nights and our high expectations were met above & beyond. Friendly & cordial staff which remembered our names, and followed up about our activities, our comfort etc throughout our stay without being invasive. It's the personal attention & all the little extra touches that made it special. We had drinks & appetizers in the hotel bar on the 31st floor, it has a nice atmosphere but expect to pay $18/martini. Great communication between staff members therefore there is no need to make same request twice...They always get it done right the 1st time with a genuine smile on their faces. Overall a great experience and we look forward to going back again soon hopefully.

Room Tip: Heated bathroom floors only available in upgrade rooms