“A true 5 star experience”

The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
Ranked #3 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed for two nights in March 2014. As long as you're ok with seeing 'TRUMP' written on literally everything and anything they could write it on, you'll be ok. Every single staff member that I came in contact with was extremely polite and very helpful with any request that was made. Valet was very smooth, our vehicle was delivered to us very shortly after we had called down. The water and chocolate upon arrival to our room from an employee was a nice, unique gesture, a welcomed added touch. The gym was pretty good, I had expected a little more but it had everything you'd need to work up a sweat while you're away. The views are great. Didn't have a chance to dip into the pool but the pool and the hot tub both looked very inviting and I'll make it a priority to jump in next time I'm here. I'm a big fan of the decor within the hotel, the room are set out very nicely, the mini-bar has great options, the bathroom was exceptional. The only reason I would look at choosing a hotel such as the Ritz over this one is that the Ritz did have two queen beds in their 2 bed room where as the Trump only had two double beds. The Trump may have certain rooms with two queens but when you're paying around $500/night, I thought two queens would be standard. Other than that, it's a beautiful hotel in a beautiful area with staff who are all willing to go the extra mile.

2  Thank drewsntravel
There are newer reviews for The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Extremely eager, professional, helpful and polite staff. I don't believe NO is in their vocabulary. We stayed in a one bedroom corner suite and for the first time in forever....I had nothing to complain about. Spotless and very well maintained. Great decor, comfortable & high end furniture, great bed & sheets, power/remote drapes, tv in the bathroom mirror, two bathrooms, well stocked wet bar/snacks, slippers & robes, safe, fireplace, good sized flat screens, awesome rainfall shower & large soaking tub. Very neat pool and hot tub on 32nd floor. Nice sauna and changing room. Ok Bar and a nice restaurant on site. High speed elevator also a nice touch. Valet parking and concierge service. Location is terrific.

Cons/needs attention- parking is extra $$, jets in the hot tub weak, no jets in bathtub.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Ok, I had heard about the over the top service at this hotel, and I had the pleasure of staying there this week for a couple of nights. When I travel, I wants a comfortable room, a great bed, quiet at night, excellent food, High definition TV, and a central location. I don't consider my self a picky person. This hotel is top shelf. Excellent central downtown location. The front desk staff welcomed me like a cousin, and even took me up to the room for a tour. I could have done without that but, "They try harder at TRUMP!". They upgraded me without request. The room (#2008) was terrific, closest thing to an ARIA sky suite I've ever been in. Corner room, beautifully appointed. Room service was prompt and excellent. The restaurant was perfect. I had a glitch with a TV in my bedroom, and the entrance door lock, both of which were repaired by the time I cam e back to me room, with a nice note from the manager, and some dessert treats which I didn't eat. Highly recommend this hotel.

3  Thank WalleyGog
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Staying here is a wonderful experience, from the hot towel for your hands when you check in to the comfy bathrobes. Great staff and overall a property deserving of it's high status on Trip Advisor. The people I was travelling with all commented on how well they slept. An oasis for the busy business traveller.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This was our first visit to Trump International and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. From check-in to check-out we were treated first class. The suite (1612) we check into was beautiful and the king size bed was like a cloud. Thank you to all the staff that made our visit so wonderful. We are booked in for a weekend in May and are looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
TrumpTorontoHotel, General Manager at The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto.

It is very pleasing to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our Superior One Bedroom Suite. The decor, furnishing, bedding and all of the guest room amenities were carefully selected to exacting standards.

I am also very happy to hear that your experience with our associates was memorable. Our associates are very intuitive and work hard to ensure your every need is not only met, but exceeded.

It is wonderful to hear that you will be returning to stay with us in May, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the property for another five star experience.

Mickael Damelincourt

Reviewed 16 March 2014

From the moment we arrived at the valet parking area we were treated like royalties. Ali at the front desk was just too caring. All my life, I have never met a group of people who wear smiles all day and are ready to make your stay the best. I love this place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gongzee
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have stayed in this hotel many times. The staff are helpful and attentive. The door man is always attentive. The reception service is excellent. The gym and pool are also very good.

Breakfast can be busy and they may do better with more staff. Getting taxis can be a challenge in the rush hour and I had to walk to a nearby taxi stand a few times.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business