“From the moment we walked into the lobby to having our car brought to us when we left, the service was impeccable.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto

Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Ranked #3 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Georgetown, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is a first-class hotel that lived up to our first-class expectations. The service was friendly, fun and excellent. Little things like being offered cold bottled water after our morning run when we entered the lobby made us feel pampered. Our needs were anticipated before we even knew what we wanted. Everything was luxurious yet comfortable. We are from the GTA but have traveled extensively around the world staying in many five star hotels - The Trump lived up to all of our high expectations. Our staycation at The Trump made us feel like we’d truly gotten away. Magnificent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank travelinchrissy
TrumpTorontoHotel, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Guest,

My sincerest thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto. We always appreciate the feedback we get from our guests, so we can improve and celebrate our five star experience.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our uncompromising service and hotel amenities. We take pride in providing unsurpassed satisfaction to our guests. I am pleased to hear of your after run experience. We work hard to make sure that the little are not overlooked.

Thank you again for sharing your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mickael Damelincourt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was in Toronto for a quick business trip (2 days) and stayed at the Trump. Everything about this hotel is world-class: the rooms, the restaurants/bars and (especially) the staff. They are top-notch hospitality connoisseurs. When arriving at the Trump ask for George. He's impeccably courteous and friendly! He's a professional and a gentleman. His knowledge of hospitality (and Toronto) will assist you in every way.

I've stayed at different hotels in various continents but Trump Tower in Toronto is by far the best I've ever experienced! I look forward to my next trip to Toronto and staying at the Trump Tower!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank jesustorres9268... .
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I totally see why this is top rated in Toronto. The service — front desk, concierge, housekeeping — all exceeded expectations. That was my favorite part. The rooms has some nice touches: extra bathroom amenities (and heated floors!); bed was comfortable; location is excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank mildred761
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

From the moment we arrived to this magnificent hotel the staff made us feel l special
Fist they upgraded our reservation to a suite and they said that we would feel like home , and
It was true as it even has a fireplace! The bedroom , the bathroom all impeccable!
And the best of all..the staff ! They were extremely helpful and made every effort to make us feel
Comfortable and special and the concierges gave us always the right info about what to do
In Toronto.
The location is also perfect for walking around town as shops and restaurants are just there.
Great experience absolutely recommendable!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Diane C
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was blown away by the one bedroom suite at Trump. There was not a thing I could complain about. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. And the room was truly opulent. The room was spotless and everything appeared in new condition. When we checked in I was told of their pillow menu where we could choose from 14 pillows. Alas I was so busy with work and dinner plans, I did not get a chance to indulge.

Things that jumped out: heated floors in bath, tv in bathroom mirror, very comfortable bed. Lighting panel at doors and by bed stands where you can set morning, evening, etc lighting. The room was also very quiet. Unlike most hotels I've stayed at, not once did I hear other guests. Not in the hall. Not in the mornings.

But I suppose what impressed me as much as the beauty of the he rooms was that the staff consistently provided service on par with the room. Also there was free internet. Unlike some hotels you can hook up multiple devices to the wifi. I had ipad, iPhone and laptop connected without issue.

So while no complaints, here are some minor thoughts on improvements: the iPod Dock on the alarm clock was not compatible to iPhone 5. So while my colleagues could not dock their iPhones, I was "fortunate" enough to be still using the 4s. Also Things are a bit pricey but that is to be expected. And while I didn't eat at the restaurant (just drinks) my colleagues felt their meals were average.

Beyond that, probably top 3 hotel experiences.

Room Tip: Corner suites are preferable. Four of us had suites and one had the corner unit. It had a better lay...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BigToeFur
Poznan, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

My significant other and I stayed at the Trump last week prior to our wedding in Toronto. As two gay men we were concerned that there might be a problem with this, however the staff of the hotel made us feel wonderfully welcome, comfortable, and very happy. Both Ben and Jonathan on the Front Desk consistently remembered us, and never failed to ask about our stay, our needs and about our wedding which occurred on Friday evening. They were available to help with special arrangements and both were warm, friendly and genuine. Genevieve, the concierge, also was exceedingly helpful in arranging restaurant reservations, a personal tour of Toronto and was warm, kind and helpful.

We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite that really only needed a kitchen to become an apartment. It was beautifully decorated, and comfortable and even had a fireplace. The bathroom was spacious, and marble with a large soaking tub and separate shower. The lights and drapery were controlled electronically from keypads throughout the suite. It was one of the nicest suites I have stayed in, in my years of traveling.

I recommend the Trump Toronto without reservation and plan to return many, many times in the future.

Room Tip: Suites are wonderful, and higher floors have better views
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank drdennis2
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband organized a one night weekend stay for our 15th wedding anniversary, including a massage (for me only) at the 31st floor 'Quartz Spa'.
Total cost - $622.49 (excluding dinner & breakfast) ... special occasion YES, but the normal person simply could not afford this! Room $295 @ corporate discount rate; 4x drinks @ $59.64; parking $50 (no car wash!); 50min massage $150+$10 tip - not sure where the other $19.50 charge came from???
We were offered an upgrade upon check-in ($100 fee) but did not take it.
We really did have an fabulous child-free night away. The staff were magnificent- very friendly & polite; they seemed to be everywhere, ready to assist before being asked; welcomed my husband by name on arrival! The bed was simply luxurious. The spa was fantastic and my massage therapist, Stella, was AMAZING!!! The setting/ambience in both bars was great (upstairs for romance, downstairs for sport). The chocolate-covered strawberries placed in our room on arrival were delicious and a very thoughtful addition. Location was brilliant but getting to the hotel was a nightmare with the closure of the Gardiner and the myriad of one-way streets within close proximity!!
Easy walk to Eaton Centre, Nathan Phillips Square, The Bay, Restaurants/Bars etc.
We dined at THE SENNATOR(249 Victoria St.)-comfort north american diner food, and ate breakfast at BANNOCK(401 Bay St.)-top rate coffee for ex-pats and superb food.
Would consider staying again - but only for a VERY special occasion or if paid for by employer.
As nice as the experience was, prices are just too over-the-top for this sensible chick!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple