“Special sister stay”

Ranked #2 of 133 Hotels in Toronto
Barrie, Canada
“Special sister stay”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay here. We had tickets for the Lion King. We enjoyed drinks and snacks at the 31st floor restaurant. SO good. Lovely view. My nephew and his wife took us out for a lovely Italian supper. Fabulous show. We had an awesome sleep. I think once my head hit the pillow and the bed, I was in dreamland. I would highly recommend you stay here at least once. It was an amazing experience. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Food was excellent. It was a great time well spent with my sister. Thanks Trump Towers for making it a time to remember.

Room Tip: I did not see any other rooms. Maybe if you want a better view. I am sure all the rooms are fabulous...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Marlene W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Trump is an expensive place to stay, but I thought it was well worth it.
I judge hotels first by the mattress, pillows and shower. They are top of the line at Trump. Next, I hate to pay extra for Internet service. It is included here. Next I like space particularly in the bathroom. Here the bathroom was large and I was in a suite where I could easily sit and work and read.
Another important thing is the professional staff. Here, each person is most anxious to help with any thing I need. They end the conversation with "What else can I do to help you?"

3 Thank cordpar
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed in suite for a team getaway. They upgrade our rooms which was very nice... We ate at the in their restaurant. Food was very good. Service was also good...pillow in room had an awful smell. I found it hard to sleep. Gym was also clean and good equipment.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank L T
Georgetown, Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is a first-class hotel that lived up to our first-class expectations. The service was friendly, fun and excellent. Little things like being offered cold bottled water after our morning run when we entered the lobby made us feel pampered. Our needs were anticipated before we even knew what we wanted. Everything was luxurious yet comfortable. We are from the GTA but have traveled extensively around the world staying in many five star hotels - The Trump lived up to all of our high expectations. Our staycation at The Trump made us feel like we’d truly gotten away. Magnificent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank travelinchrissy
TrumpTorontoHotel, General Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Guest,

My sincerest thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto. We always appreciate the feedback we get from our guests, so we can improve and celebrate our five star experience.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our uncompromising service and hotel amenities. We take pride in providing unsurpassed satisfaction to our guests. I am pleased to hear of your after run experience. We work hard to make sure that the little are not overlooked.

Thank you again for sharing your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mickael Damelincourt
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was in Toronto for a quick business trip (2 days) and stayed at the Trump. Everything about this hotel is world-class: the rooms, the restaurants/bars and (especially) the staff. They are top-notch hospitality connoisseurs. When arriving at the Trump ask for George. He's impeccably courteous and friendly! He's a professional and a gentleman. His knowledge of hospitality (and Toronto) will assist you in every way.

I've stayed at different hotels in various continents but Trump Tower in Toronto is by far the best I've ever experienced! I look forward to my next trip to Toronto and staying at the Trump Tower!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank jesustorres9268... .
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I totally see why this is top rated in Toronto. The service — front desk, concierge, housekeeping — all exceeded expectations. That was my favorite part. The rooms has some nice touches: extra bathroom amenities (and heated floors!); bed was comfortable; location is excellent.

4 Thank mildred761
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 2 May 2014

From the moment we arrived to this magnificent hotel the staff made us feel l special
Fist they upgraded our reservation to a suite and they said that we would feel like home , and
It was true as it even has a fireplace! The bedroom , the bathroom all impeccable!
And the best of all..the staff ! They were extremely helpful and made every effort to make us feel
Comfortable and special and the concierges gave us always the right info about what to do
In Toronto.
The location is also perfect for walking around town as shops and restaurants are just there.
Great experience absolutely recommendable!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business