The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
  • Room Service
Good 3.5/5
  • Room Service
2,019 results
All reviewstrump toweramerica restauranttrump brandpillow menubathroom mirrorturn down serviceone bedroom suitewet barin room diningheated floorsnespresso machinethe financial districttrufflestar hotelrain showerroom servicehotel experience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had never stayed at any Trump establishment before so I didn't know what to expect.

Arrived at the hotel and within minutes all the right boxes were being ticked. Hot towel to refresh at check in, extremely helpful porter and all I had was hand luggage. Was immediately offered my Financial Times newspaper to be brought to my room each morning.

Upon entering the room, I was once again left with a smile. Spacious room, quality bedding, well kitted out mini bar, spacious bathroom. It's the little things that matter for example, very few hotels have a little TV guide printed. You sometimes have to go through 30 channels to find your favourite news channel. Obviously someone here is thinking about the guest.

Being in the construction business I could see money has been spent on these suites, the carpets, the lighting the electronics. Even little details such as polished silver trays to hold soap and the tissue boxes.

The staff are this hotels pardon the pun, "trump card". They speak the language of YES. Nothing is a "no" and sorry you can't do this or that and those pathetic excuses you hear at some 5* establishments. They always ask what else they can do for you.

What impressed me most is that they know you and they remember that yesterday you went and had Chinese cuisine so on the following day they ask you how the food was at that particular place.

These folks have got it right

Mr Trump I am impressed. Well done.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Jamal I
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay here. We had tickets for the Lion King. We enjoyed drinks and snacks at the 31st floor restaurant. SO good. Lovely view. My nephew and his wife took us out for a lovely Italian supper. Fabulous show. We had an awesome sleep. I think once my head hit the pillow and the bed, I was in dreamland. I would highly recommend you stay here at least once. It was an amazing experience. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Food was excellent. It was a great time well spent with my sister. Thanks Trump Towers for making it a time to remember.

Room Tip: I did not see any other rooms. Maybe if you want a better view. I am sure all the rooms are fabulous!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marlene W
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Trump is an expensive place to stay, but I thought it was well worth it.
I judge hotels first by the mattress, pillows and shower. They are top of the line at Trump. Next, I hate to pay extra for Internet service. It is included here. Next I like space particularly in the bathroom. Here the bathroom was large and I was in a suite where I could easily sit and work and read.
Another important thing is the professional staff. Here, each person is most anxious to help with any thing I need. They end the conversation with "What else can I do to help you?"

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank cordpar
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed in suite for a team getaway. They upgrade our rooms which was very nice... We ate at the in their restaurant. Food was very good. Service was also good...pillow in room had an awful smell. I found it hard to sleep. Gym was also clean and good equipment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank L T
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is a first-class hotel that lived up to our first-class expectations. The service was friendly, fun and excellent. Little things like being offered cold bottled water after our morning run when we entered the lobby made us feel pampered. Our needs were anticipated before we even knew what we wanted. Everything was luxurious yet comfortable. We are from the GTA but have traveled extensively around the world staying in many five star hotels - The Trump lived up to all of our high expectations. Our staycation at The Trump made us feel like we’d truly gotten away. Magnificent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelinchrissy
TrumpTorontoHotel, General Manager at The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Guest,

My sincerest thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto. We always appreciate the feedback we get from our guests, so we can improve and celebrate our five star experience.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our uncompromising service and hotel amenities. We take pride in providing unsurpassed satisfaction to our guests. I am pleased to hear of your after run experience. We work hard to make sure that the little are not overlooked.

Thank you again for sharing your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mickael Damelincourt