“I would give it an even higher rating if it were possible!”

The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto
Ranked #3 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in! Our experience was amazing down to the smallest detail. The suite we got was VERY spacious and comfortable. You could feel the luxury in every detail! The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank ddanaa
There are newer reviews for The Adelaide Hotel, Toronto

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We can only echo what others have said before. Yes the surroundings are superb, the deluxe suite was enormous and very well appointed with all mod cons; but what sets this place aside is the outstanding customer service. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at one of their staff training days. They just get it spot on. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel like VIP's. Alberto on the front desk was incredibly friendly asking us about our plans for our stay. We mentioned that we had booked a guided trip out to Niagara Falls for the Saturday and he immediately looked up the weather and suggested we may want to consider reorganising it to the following day as rain and storms were forecast. It saved our trip and we enjoyed perfect flying conditions for seeing the falls by helicopter and sunshine for investigating the area by foot. We also happened to mention the reason for our trip was to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary and Alberto sent up a huge fresh fruit bowl and card only half an hour after we had been shown to our room. Whilst out on our day trip we emailed Alberto to see if he could ask his colleagues at the concierge desk to make a reservation at the 360degree restaurant in the CN Tower that evening to top off a properly memorable day. We did try to use the restaurant online booking system on one of the few occasions we had wifi on the tour but it seemed to be fully booked. We were thrilled to find on returning from our day trip that they had managed to get us a reservation for exactly the time requested in a really comfortable booth seat with superb views. The final cherry on the cake came the last day of our stay when we took advantage of the late 3pm checkout so that we could shower late before our evening flight. After calling the front desk for our suitcase to be collected we headed up to the rooftop bar and ordered a bottle of fizz to toast a fabulous adventure. We ordered a few bar snacks to share but after 35minutes there was no sign of the food. My husband called over a member of staff to enquire if our food was on its way. He went to enquire and returned a few minutes later full of apologies that the order had been put in by our waitress but a problem with the printer meant the kitchen hadn't received it. Our food arrived just ten minutes after that and when we asked for the bill we were informed that the restaurant manager was going to take care of it because of our inconvenience. Literally nothing short of perfection is good enough for these guys. If you are at all wavering just go ahead and book it, seriously, you won't regret it!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank DinBP
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Lovely one night stay here for the second time. Trump made us feel like celebrities again this time for our one night quick getaway from Bracebridge summer rush. Executive King room was spacious and designed perfectly, with more than enough space for two. lavender hot towel on arrival was special and we were remembered from our last stay a few months ago. Chocolate dipped strawberries in the room and evening turn down service makes this hotel exceptional. We had a small quick lunch at the bar next to Stock restaurant and the bar tender recognised us from the short nightcap we had there the last time!!Home away from home. Thank You Trump.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view, but you cannot go wrong with any room they are a minimum of 500sq...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank muskokaguys
Reviewed 30 July 2014

First off, Best hotel I stayed in Toronto! The service was amazing! I had a two bedroom suite for the night before the wedding and a one bedroom suite for the night of the wedding. They were super accommodating with all my requests. I asked if I could have a bit more nespresso capsules as some of my bridal party would be getting ready at my room. The beds were comfortable and huge. Loved the slippers and bathrobe. The washroom was huge and beautiful. LOVE THE MARBLE! My view was ok but i wasnt there for the view. The pool was vacant for me and bridesmaids. Overall best stay! Will be coming back next year to celebrate one year!

Room Tip: Get a higher room for better views
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristine B
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Was in Toronto for a conference and decided to stay here for the first time. Unparalleled service. I travel frequently and stayed here on a whim. Excellent service in every department. Shout out to my Sommelier Scott who was very knowledgable and improved my dining experience greatly. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a luxury experience in Toronto.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at the Trump hotel. She was attending a conference nearby and I was joining her for the weekend.
We arrived at the Trump in the early evening after a long delayed flight. We were immediately greeted by the doorman. Our check in ran smoothly and we were quickly in our room. The room was well appointed. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable I have slept on in a long time. After a long day of delays, we decided to dine in and order room service. The food was delicious..although a bit pricey.
A friend paid us a visit at the hotel and upon leaving he was asked to pay for parking his vehicle. We disputed the fee since we were staying there and already paying $50 in parking per night. The valet (tall guy, shaved head) immediately decided to waive the fee for our guest and offered us some bottled water as an apology. The doormen kept asking us on our way in and out if we needed anything. Now, that's what I call a 5 Star treatment.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Will L
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have stayed more than 3,000 hotel room nights at various hotels over the last 25 years. Many properties were upscale brands. None even come close to the Trump Hotel & Tower Toronto. Beautiful decor, incredible service, and attention to detail, prime location, etc. Our suite had the most amazing mattress, heated bathroom floors, fireplace, etc. Definitely the most quiet room ever. We even had an ice bucket in the room that magically filled itself every day!

Room Tip: Expensive, but worth every penny.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple