“Great lunch!”
Review of e11even

e11even
Reserve with OpenTable
e11even is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #181 of 8,469 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Cross street: York and Bremner
Transit: Union Station.
Description: Warm hospitality, exceptional cuisine and unparalleled service - these are the hallmarks of a great dining experience and that's what the team at e11even promises to our guests. Located at the corner of York and Bremner, e11even features a menu of updated North American classics. Favourites such as crab cakes, jumbo shrimp cocktails, roast chicken, fresh fish and dry-aged steaks are complemented by classic sides like grilled asparagus, truffled parmesan fries and truffled mac and cheese. Nostalgic desserts complete the experience and include such favourites as sticky toffee pudding and warm nut chocolate brownie. With plush leather banquettes, wooden table tops, and antique mirrors, e11even offers a modern, yet comfortable Rockwell-inspired design. A communal table made from excavated hemlock timbers in the bar area, is the perfect place to gather with friends while sampling some of our specialty cocktails.
Montreal, Canada
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just adjacent to Union Station you will find this gem of a restaurant and bar. The outdoor patio was a nice spot to enjoy a glass of sangria and a tasty lightly grilled tuna salad. Service was friendly and professional.

Visited August 2014

Port Perry, Canada
“SO Good!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Was in Toronto for my Birthday. My Mom got a deal off of Wagjag for $20 for my hubby and I to enjoy a nice brunch on my Birthday before we headed home. First impression was uh oh, is this too fancy for us? We sat on the patio, and I gave our server our coupon. She explained how it worked, and was very sweet. I had a scone to start and my husband had banana bread. It was really good. Our coffee cups never went dry, she was really personable and fun. The other waiter was really nice too, everyone was chatty, we saw some excitement on the streets while we sat on the patio which is all part of the Toronto fun.

The restaurant itself is gorgeous. Great location, beautiful patio. I ordered the steak and eggs and my husband ordered the eggs benedict as well as a side of bacon. Oh my god! Seriously, words cannot describe how delicious our meals were. The servings were huge, the bacon was even seasoned and delicious. The hollandaise sauce was amazing. We really enjoyed our meals. So much so that since Sunday I have made Mmmmm noises and it's just because I'm thinking of that meal. Because of the coupon our meal cost us $5.65 because we only had to pay for the bacon, smart sales tactic on their part....we will return! And I will definitely recommend this place to everyone I know. To those who complain it's expensive, seriously? It's Toronto, go out, enjoy yourself, and if you want to pinch pennies go to McDonalds. Our meal would have been worth every cent even if we didn't get the deal. Highly recommended, oh and one more thing....Those bathrooms! Heated seats...need I say more? Thanks for a great Birthday meal :) Started my day off on the right note!

• Visited August 2014
New York
“Perfect Patio Lunch”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Weather cooperated so we ate on the patio. Service was swift, friendly and the food just great.
Fish tacos for me, salad for my wife. We loved it and highly recommend it

• Visited August 2014
Sudbury, Canada
“Greatfood27”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great food! The service was great and fast!
! Great Location! The back ribs were amazing! Sooo tender and tasty!
Dessert was yummy too!
Enjoyed everything!

Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
“expensive and mundane”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Like most things related to Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, e11even is fitting in perfectly ... they are over priced for value and the food is average at best. Find some where good to dine and save money too....

Visited July 2014