“Excellent service, excellent property, excellent...”
17 reviews | other travellers have booked this property
Condo/Apartment 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Ask about pets Save
Modern & Chic Bar Setup with Wine Glasses, Beer Goblets & Martini Galsses  provided
Full Shot of Lobby with Security Desk
Bed Room One with Attached Wash Room
Living Room (Sunny & Bright with Access to Balcony)
Classy Dining for Four
Cozy Bed Room Two - Facing East with lots of Light. Blu-Ray & LCD Provided
Kitchen & Bar
Den Relaxing Area for Study & Reading etc.
Dinette
Executive Office with Computer with Printer/Fax/Copier/Scanner (Wifi)
Modern Full Wash Room - One
Fully Equipped Modern Kitchen - Six Appliances: Full Set of ChinaWare, Glassware, 16/10 SS Flatware for 8 People
Bed Room One with Blu-Ray & LCD
Lobby of the Building
Full Wash Room Two with Shower
Roof Top Terrace/Patio with BBQ facility - Over looking to Rogers Centre, CN Tower & City\'s Skyline
ndian, Italian, Sushi, American, French & more; find it all only a block away!
Cafes, Restaurants, Galleries with in the block
Fitness Room on 22nd Floor with Breathtaking view of CN Tower & Downtown's Skyline
Wash Room - One
Roof Top
Night Action in the Neighbourhood
All In one
CN Tower view in night time.
Night life in Entertainment District
Live Broadway Performance in Princess of Wales in Theatre Distt - 5 mins walk only!
Award winning Restaurant Row makes the block full of life!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Dominican Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
5 Dec 2011
Thank you Claudia & Jose for the kind words! We are very happy to have you in Toronto and hope that your family settles in soon. We're glad to know that your family was comfortable in our private suite. As we promised, we will look after you until you settle in. I hope you're enjoying at other suite; its a very convenient location and I'm sure all of you will feel great!

Kathy
South FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful
4 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
23 Nov 2011
Dear Ian,

Thank you for your kind words. To know that your experience at our suite was seamless makes us very happy. Your family is wonderful and we thank you for taking such great care of our suite!
It was great meeting Julian & Jasper!

Kathy, Gerry & Peter

P.S We do require reservation for accommodation, I think you meant hesitation! =)
Salt Ste Marie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
11 Nov 2011
Dear Yuki,

It is great to know that your days and nights kept you busy in both your work and fun! Everything is so close by that any plans to have a great night on the town isn't required; and I'm glad you took advantage of the fact. I hope your friends that accompanied you felt the same way, and we'd love to have all of you back some time soon.

Warm Regards,

Kathy & Gerry
scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
6 Oct 2011
Dear Amal,

I'm happy we were able to fulfill your last minute request! I know it is different staying in Toronto Downtown than staying up north, and I'm happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Kathy
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
18 Aug 2011
Dear Bob & family,

Thank you for the kind words, we’re glad that you all had a great time and enjoyed your stay. You are absolutely right about the location and entertainment district being full of fun and restaurants all around, which can make any age group busy and occupied with a lot of fun. Thank you for taking such good care of our suite, we welcome you any time in the near future to Toronto!

Take Care!

Kathy & Peter.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$195
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.