“Five Star Restaurant all the way!!!”

Savera Indian Cuisine
Ranked #1,966 of 8,583 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“Five Star Restaurant all the way!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Saver Indian Cuisine is the best Indian Food I ever had, (and I've tried a lot of restaurant throughout the years). The food is always so fresh, and made with love. Every person that I've brought there keeps going back, because it is so delicious. Whenever I'm in Toronto all my family and friends always meet there. I give it 5 stars!!!

Louanne

New orleans

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Shame - Good Food - Poor Service”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

OMG how many times can you order a plain naan bread, and still not get it until you have nearly finished your meal?

An extensive drinks list - with extensive items missing - it is easier for them to tell you, what you want to drink!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

When you bring me a fresh bottle of beer, please take the old one away, on a table of 4, things can get quite cluttered!

Food - was excellent, but not good enough to make up for the extremely poor service.

• Visited July 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“so-so”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Went for dinner, and was expecting great food from the reviews on here, but what we got was simply so-so. There were 3 of us, 2 women and a 13 yr old.

We started off by ordering a mango lassi. What we received was mango puree from a can. For $3.50 a glass, a canned drink is not acceptable, and there was no milky yogurt, just pureed canned mango.

Pakora - good, nice chutney with it.

Chicken korma - good, but nothing special. Hardly any chicken in it, was mainly sauce. We were fighting for the chicken as there was not enough.

Aloo Gobi - nice, again, nothing special.

Rice - good, nice helping.

Naan - small portion.

Raita - fine.

We felt our bill was too much for what we had. Small portions and mediocre dishes. The restaurant was also very cold, we had to put our coats on half way through our meal and we hinted to the waiter it was cold but he just said yes it was cold ourside.

Lastly, the waiter was overly attentive. He stood right behind my friend and watched us eat, he continued to stand there while we paid our bill - it was really uncomfortable.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank c b
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible.”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I intended to write a long winded review about this place, but I don't think I need to.

This place is my favourite Indian food spot in Toronto - the food is incredible, and the service matches it. Prices are competitive to other Indian places around, certainly not the cheapest, but it's worth it.

I've eaten here dozens of times in the past year, and I've tried virtually everything on the menu, and it's all good. Their chicken dishes are superb, and my girlfriend loves their vegetarian options too.

Looking for good Indian food? Check this place out.

• Visited May 2012
“Simply excellent.”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This restaurant is great. The food is well prepared and good value, menu has great variety and the service is impeccable.

Visited April 2012