“Chowbella Taste & Travel was exquisite!!!!!”
Review of Chowbella Taste & Travel - CLOSED

Chowbella Taste & Travel
More attraction details
Owner description: Chowbella is Toronto's premier food tour company. Our walking tours are led by a local who is equally as passionate about showing off her city as she is about food. A little bit educational and heaps of fun, the tours offer VIP treatment, insider tips and ‘behind the scenes’ access to the city’s hippest neighbourhoods, best gourmet shops/restaurants and, of course, the most delectable food…tastings included! So, bring your appetite and your most comfortable walking shoes, let’s go outside and explore this exciting city through our taste buds!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Fowlerville, Michigan
“Chowbella Taste & Travel was exquisite!!!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Whenever my significant other and I visit different states we love to enjoy a good food tour. Chowbella was by far the best one yet! It was a private tour and Trina kept our interest for the entire 3 hours. Not only did Trina select some of the best restaurants to eat at, but the portion sizes served at each location were enormous. The tour began at noon and I thought about eating breakfast before hand as many other food tours only give you a small sample size to taste. I'm so glad I didn't eat breakfast before the Chowbella Taste & Travel Tour. We were stuffed halfway through the tour. We ate at 6 different restaurants and the food we tasted consisted of everything from Greek and Italian to Lebanese and Korean. We even ate at a little dessert shop, which served some of the best Macarons I have ever tasted. My significant other and I actually went back to the shop after the tour to take some Macarons home with us. I would highly recommend this tour if you are living in or visiting the city of Toronto.

Visited April 2014
ChowBellaTO, Owner at Chowbella Taste & Travel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
We're so thrilled that you decided to book our brand new Global Bites tour and that you loved it! Thanks again for joining us and we hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Toronto.

Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Private and Personalized Tour”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I decided to treat my husband to a personalized food tour of Toronto that centred around cheese for his birthday and Chowbella put together the perfect tour. Trina was absolutely amazing!! She came up with exactly the right places to take us to. In fact no changes to what she originally suggested was even required. It was like she could read our minds. She even took us to a place that we had been meaning to find, North of Brooklyn Pizza. We have already been back to the places she took us to because they were all so good and they have now become our favourites. I highly reccomend Chowbella! They are friendly, knowlegdable and reasonably priced. I really can't say enough.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

It was an absolute pleasure planning this special birthday surprise for you! Thanks so much for being such passionate foodies. I had a blast spending the afternoon showing you some of Toronto's most deliciously cheesy spots.
Oakville, Canada
“Had a great day!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Found this tour in a local magazine and so glad I did. Took my sister in law for her birthday treat. We are both locals but found it a great way to learn about a new neighbourhood in our city. Trina was very informative and well spoken and the selected venues were not only tasty but also genuinely glad to have us experience their wares. Chocolate and Cheese...what a great combination especially when combined with Trina and walking. Thanks Chow Bella

Snellville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Chocolate & Cheese Crawl”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We had a group of five ladies on a Bachelorette Party weekend, and we had the great opportunity to experience a part of Toronto on the Chocolate & Cheese Crawl. The stops we made along this walking tour were great, and had a perfect balance for chocolate lovers (like me!) and cheese heads. Our local tour guide, Trina, provided excellent information for all of the locations we stopped in, and was super friendly with everyone on our tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Toronto, or even locals. We had a GREAT time! Thank you, Trina!

Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
“Great way to spend Toronto afternoon!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was our favorite "activity" in Toronto. I think the tour could be appreciated by anyone of any level of food interest, but we loved all of Trina's insights and foodie enthusiasm. The stops were a perfect sampling of what these neighborhoods have to offer. She even personalized our tour a bit as she learned more about our interests. Trina's experience and professionalism were evident throughout our tour. We loved that she primarily chose small businesses where the owner where the owners valued quality product and service. She provided several great suggestions for dining and day trips that did not disappoint. We would do this tour all over again!

Visited September 2013
ChowBellaTO, Owner at Chowbella Taste & Travel, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Thanks for letting Chowbella show you around town and for voting us your favourite Toronto experience. I'm so happy you enjoyed the tour, as well as at the other places I recommended.