“Excellent Dim Sum for Price”

Crown Prince Fine Dining
Ranked #3,901 of 8,469 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent Dim Sum for Price”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is one of our favourite spots for dim sum. They serve excellent quality dim sum without putting a dent in your wallet. The early bird special is $2.80 each dish for any sizes - small, medium, or large. We were there (7 of us) on 20140119 to help our SIL to spend his first pay cheque. Take a look at the attached pic to see what we ordered - 31 dishes for us to enjoy.

• Visited January 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Average dim sum”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My family likes to go here as it's close to home. This would not be my first pick for dim sum. None of the dishes really stand out. Average food, good service.

Toronto, Canada
“Standout food and decor, an unforgettable experience.”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I would never have guessed there was such a decent dim sum restaurant in the VP/Steeles area. The frontage and decor is atypical for the area, a dinky little plaza with convenience stores that have flyers plastered all over their windows. The front of this restaurant, however, is large and grand with large planters in the front.. although I would say it's one step away from gawdy. The interior is unlike anything I've seen for a chinese dim sum restaurant - red and gold, florals, chandaliers, huge paintings, china, velvet - I want to say it is French Renaissance. It kind of takes your breath away to see so much packed into a large hall. The female servers wear french maid outfits, the men wear suits (with/without jackets). Quite unusual. Website is in the works but so far does not reflect the character inside.

The food was much better than average. Large portions, well made, flavorful and each dish is distinct. They put effort into the presentation without sacrificing quality and portions. The price is higher than average but worth it in my opinion. I'd rather have fantastic dim sum less often than mediocre dim sum all the time.

Highly recommend and I plan to return here.

• Visited August 2013
princesstiny
“Excellent dim sum for great value!!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My family has been coming to this restaurant for dim sum for several visits now. The early bird dim sum (any small, medium, and large dish) is $2.80 each and it is a great deal. The har gow, char sui so, durian puff pastry, and scallop dumpling (you have to pay extra for this dish) are all sinful. So yummy :)
Tip: Go between 9-10am to be able to get a table and enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Very elegant”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Just the facade alone was impressive. As I enter the restaurant, it was amazing, decors were so elegant. They use fine china , the lights were all chandeliers. The tables are properly spaced,so you don't hear next tables conversation. The staffs gave excellent service, always ready for what one's needs. One doesn't even have to ask. The dim sum was great .I'm so impressed, never seen a good Chinese restaurant till this one for everything. I'd been to other restaurants where the food will be great but the service is lousy, but in this one all were perfect. Great job. I can recommend it to all who wants Chinese food with a flair.

• Visited May 2013