“Enjoyed my stay-but improvements necessary”

Days Inn - Toronto East Lakeview
Ranked #103 of 133 Hotels in Toronto
Montreal
“Enjoyed my stay-but improvements necessary”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Enjoyed my stay and have been here many times. Staff was friendly and welcoming. When I arrived I was given key cards for my room but when I entered the room, it was a mess since it hadn't been done yet. We returned to front desk and he gave us another room without delay. Ok.

The rooms have a weird smell in them and since we cannot open any windows or doors it's not very pleasant. This must be some of the cleaning products they use. Is there no way to circulate fresh air from outdoors into the rooms? I feel like I am really enclosed in my room and would love some fresh air but the air conditioning unit only recirculates the air inside the room and cools it.

Some of the sheets in my bed were ripped and coming off while I slept and so they should change sheets and bed covers when they become worn out.

The continental breakfast was ok.

Overall a good experience but could use some improvements and I would love to see the inside of the hotel renovated. I will definitely be returning as it is conveniently located.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Rooms are big enough. The places is clean and the staff is helpful. The hotel is very far from touristy areas. The breakfast is basic, parking is included. Also wifi is, and it works ok. There are fridges in the rooms.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are ok
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lolapelusas
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 17 February 2014

A great hotel for the family, business or just a weekend out. My family thoroughly enjoyed the hotel and would definitely come back again. Exceptional service with outstanding staff and clean rooms. Would definitely recommend the room!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Toronto hotels
Etobicoke
Etobicoke
Woodbine Hotel & Suites
Woodbine Hotel & Suites
#104 of 133 in Toronto

Been to Days Inn - Toronto East Lakeview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Toronto East Lakeview

Property: Days Inn - Toronto East Lakeview
Address: 2151 Kingston Rd | Birchmont Rd/Kingston Road, Toronto, Ontario M1N 1T5, Canada
Region: Canada > Ontario > Toronto > Scarborough
Ranked #103 of 133 Hotels in Toronto
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Toronto East Lakeview 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Toronto East Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Toronto East Lakeview Hotel Toronto