“WING NIGHT”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Toronto
“WING NIGHT”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I really enjoy the wings there and beer......... AN they have a out door patio too .

very nice for sitting and watching the crowds go by...

• Korean first
Selbyville, Delaware
“Good”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I enjoyed my visit. The food was good. I tried some firsts.. Pl..gravy over French fries which was my brother's favorite and the intriguing bacon covered deep fried Mac and cheese. The service was great.

Victoria, Canada
“Average food at OK prices - This is just another chain restaurant”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I went here yesterday while in Toronto for work.
The restaurant is clean and the music is good. The staff are friendly enough, but the food is average at best.
They tout all over the restaurant that this is not 'just another chain restaurant', but that's all it is.
The salad I had was soggy and over dressed, with limp onions on top.
The wings were spicy enough (i had Jamaican Jerk) but dried up, most likely a reheat or cooked from frozen generic wings.
The price is OK for a lunch, but I resent paying money for mediocre food.

Columbus, Ohio
“My hometown tradition gone”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I moved to the US and everytime I head into Toronto I make a lot of effort to go to St. Louis as they are my FAVORITE wings. I always bring a big group with me. I went back this trip and was actually kinda heartbroken by the experience. They changed the wings to 'saucy' as well as GREATLY raised the price. The wings WERE great as they were crispy and the sauce was meh and made them soggy. I thought I ordered wrong but the waitress told me that's the only way they come, unless I do hot (which one order was but it was also a different dry rub). I understand you need to change and adjust but to find out the wings I craved for a year are gone was pretty bummed.
Hope you bring back what turned you into chain restaurant, I've been enjoying the wings while they were Chicken Deli and the Bistro. Please bring back the Original!

Mississauga, Canada
“Nice Patio Good Service but Overpriced”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

we came here for lunch after visiting st.lawrence market although eating there would have been a better deal , this place has a nice large patio. ive been to many st.loius around the city so this location and space is one of the best ones. we got the lunch special the 3 tacos and also small boneless chicken poutine. the food was good but dishesh are small, so we were not full we also got boneless pound wings , it does come with " free fries" but honestly there was like 5 or 6 pieces of it so not that much. either way the food was good and the service was very good we had diffrent servants coming to us but it was not busy at all so thats why maybe... just wish they would put more fries and toppings into their dishesh for the price your paying. nice place to have a beer on patio.

• Visited June 2013