“Edgewalk - just do it!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$91.80*
and up
Toronto Harborfront Walking Tour with Photo Session
More attraction details
Owner description: EdgeWalk is the "World's Highest External Walk on a Building" (Guinness World Record), a full circle hands-free walk on a 5 ft (1.5 m) wide ledge encircling the top of the Tower's main pod. Visitors walk in groups of six, while attached to an overhead safety rail via a trolley and harness system. Trained EdgeWalk guides encourage participants to push their personal limits, allowing them to lean back over Toronto with nothing but air and breathtaking views of Lake Ontario beneath them. Designed with the highest international safety and security standards in mind, EdgeWalk runs 1.5 hours, with the outdoor walk lasting approximately 30 minutes. Tickets include a keepsake video, photos and certificate of achievement. Participants also receive a CN Tower re-admission General Admission ticket + SkyPod (includes access to LookOut, Glass Floor/outdoor SkyTerrace, SkyPod Levels). EdgeWalk operates seasonally from spring to late fall, 7 days a week, and hours of operation fluctuate depending on daylight.
Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Edgewalk - just do it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Did the Edgewalk tour on CN tower...had a great time. Do it!! Expensive but worth the cost. Get video and photos. Guide was great.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Edge Walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

The Edge Walk is awesome! It is a little expensive but worth it. The safety is top notch and the guides are great.

1 Thank gretchen d
Hamilton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

My sister and I went on this excursion and loved it! The staff member leading our group was amazing; tons of fun and very encouraging for my sister who has a fear of heights and was reluctant to do some of the activities once we were out on the ledge. My only suggestion/criticism would be the requirement to purchase the full tower experience ticket in order to do the walk. My sister and I have done the other attractions at the CN Tower before, and were a bit put off that we were required to purchase an all-inclusive ticket just to do a single attraction. But still, the experience was one of a lifetime!

roscommon
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Exhilerating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

I done this walk 2 days ago with two friends. we were dreading it...at first. but the staff put us at ease. our eqipment like our harnesses were checked several times. You cant wear clips in your hair (hair ties are ok)jewellery or watches. If you wear glasses or sun glasses out onto the edge you cannot take them off. they are strapped around your neck. We were brought up on a lift. The lift had two glass panels on the floor so u could look down.if u wanted. The front of the lift had glass and you had a great view. When we got to the top our harnesses were checked twice again by two different people. our guide steve explained what we would be doing. once out on the edge we had to put our toes over the edge. then we had to lean backwards over it. then front ways. Steve was full of knowledge and gave us a birds eye tour of the city. he recorded parts of the walk and took pictures too. the path on edge was the width of a sidewalk. edge walk lasts 30 mins. on a good day you can see to the niagara falls. we had such a brilliant time. definatly would highly recommend it. even if your afraid of heights. its a once in a lifetime expierence. price for edge walk included a dvd each. a photo of u alone and one of group . and certificate. Also to motion theatre ride. film. sky pod. the glass bottom floor. highly recommened. had a brilliant time.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Well worth it. Once in a lifetime thing to do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I wanted to do the Edgewalk when it first came out but was a chicken. Its a pretty scary thought.... When I finally built up enough courage to even consider it a few months later, I looked in to it and then saw the price. I cheaped out and didn't do it....but it kept eating at me.
I eventually bit the bullet and did it with friends, and my god - what a rush. Well worth the time and well worth the money.
It is an expensive date, no doubt - but absolutely worth every cent. Looking back, I would pay double. When you think about it - just the price of an elevator ride to the top of the cn tower is like $35. When you factor in that, plus admission to all other areas in the cn town, plus a picture, plus a dvd video of you doing the walk, PLUS actually doing this insane stunt - the price is a serious bargin in my opinion.
DO IT!