“Suitable price and nice food”
Review of Congee Time

Congee Time
Ranked #4,821 of 9,076 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I leave near this restaurant and order here often.
Good for breakfast and night snack

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Totally Disgusting. This place is full of fleas and bugs. Bugs and flies were all over the wall and coming into our food. I told the waiter who also saw. Then talked to Manager and all she can say is Yes we know about the bugs but we are full so we cant put you anywhere else. She didnt even offer an apology or any reduction in bill. I was so apalled I just paid the bill in full and left all the food . The food had bugs from the walls all over.
This place would never pass an inspection. I don't think it will last long.

This ranks as my most disgusting restaurant I have ever been to.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

This restaurant appeared to have changed hand. The waiters, waitresses and cashier have all changed. The food quality was also not as good as before.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

good food
good price
good selection
good location
good service
best in the area

congee is very good
favorite soup is the house noodle soup with beef, beef brisket, wontons

1  Thank ilnemrac
Reviewed 14 March 2013

It's usually very busy but service is friendly and incredibly efficient. We eat little earlier ~ 6 to avoid the crowd. I usually refuse to lineup at restaurants; but if I go little later, I don't mind waiting for Congee Time.
It's food is tasty - but never too salty
It's price is reasonable.
Atmosphere is not a priority for me; but good food always makes me happy!

1  Thank TorontoCarlos