“pass!!!”

Neighbourhood: East End
Montreal, Canada
“pass!!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I had a terrible lunch here.
Lady Marmalade's kitchen was closed and this seemed like the next good option. I see everyone giving this place rave reviews, and maybe some of the other things on the menu are better choices than what me and my dining partner ordered, but our food was really quite bad.
We shared the crab cakes and they were unimaginative, also tiny for such a high price.
My friend had the Salad Nicoise and I had the Grilled Calamari salad. Both were so drowned in dressing you could not actually taste ANY of the ingredients. My calamari looked like it had gotten a tan, and had the chewing consistency of shoe leather. I did not finish it and I always finish my sea creatures. Our waitress seemed nice enough but gave us an annoyed eye roll when we asked to pay separately using two different cards. With so many excellent food choices on Queen East, I wish this duck would really just die.

• Visited August 2011