“Great fun and learned a lot”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun and learned a lot”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

I took a class at Le Dolci to help me pass a lonely Saturday afternoon. I was so thrilled with the experience I plan on taking more classes and have even convinced my husband to try one with me!! The instructor is very personable and knowledgable. She has a wonderful ability to make the class fun and create a great learning environment. The best part is that the fee includes all the materials you'll need for the class ~ you don't have to buy anything ahead of time. Plus you come home with a dozen yummy cupcakes ~ what's better than that?? I totally recommend this experience for ANYONE ~ no previous experience needed.

Visited July 2011