“Great evening decorating cupcakes!”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Toronto, Canada
“Great evening decorating cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

I had a lovely evening with the class introduction to cupcake decorating taught by Lisa! Loved watching her show us new techniques, ways to work with fondant and awesome piping skills. I've taken two classes at Le Dolci so far, and will definitely be back for more! Great to just wind down, start the weekend, learn a few new things and have a delicious treat after.

Visited July 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tons of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

I took my girlfriend who was visiting from out of town for a Macaron class. She absolutely loved it! Was so much fun, would definitely do again!

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great class to learn to make sweet treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

I've taken a few classes from Le Dolci and highly recommend the experience. The classes are held at a really cute shop which sells lots of sweet treats which you can buy to take home.

The first class I went to was pie making since I've always been intimidated by pastry. The instructor laid out all of the ingredients and walked us through the whole process. I'm more confident in my pie skills and recently made a great chicken pot pie which my boyfriend enjoyed. My second class was croissants. Who knew that they were so easy to make? Really time consuming but very easy to make. The whole studio had a wonderful aroma of baking. My third class was making macarons. I had no idea there were two different kinds of macarons-French style and Italian style. We made the Italian style and they came out beautifully. I can't wait to make these at home.

I love these classes since they keep them small and you get some good hands on experience. All of the instructors are friendly and answer any questions you might have regarding the whole baking process. As well you get to take home what you make! My coworkers love me for this. I hope to find some time to take their choux pastry class and add to my baking skills. Highly recommended and lots of fun!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Fun place for a Bachelorette Party!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

I came here for a friend's bachelorette party and we had a great time doing the cupcake decorating class. Before coming, I thought I wouldn't learn much and was disappointed that we weren't making the cupcakes ourselves, but after the class I realized that decorating is a beast on it's own! We used up the FULL 2 hours (maybe even more, Lisa was nice enough to not rush us) and learned a lot of things with fondant molding and butter cream icing tips! The best part was, they let us bring in our own food and drinks so it was more of a party atmosphere for us. The class has inspired me to go out and buy my own icing tips and keep practicing and come back for another class!

Oakville, Canada
“Fun afternoon, great class, accommodating staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

My sisters-in-law and I had afternoon tea, followed by a cupcake decorating class taught by Lisa - I can't say enough good things about this place. Lisa and her staff are friendly and accommodating, the store/restaurant is bright, clean and charmingly decorated, the food was delicious, and Lisa is a great teacher. Highly recommended!