“Best Baking Classes for kids and/or parents!”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Toronto, Canada
“Best Baking Classes for kids and/or parents!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had been many times to Le Dolci for coffee, tea and yummy treats, but I had never attended any of the classes. I attended one with my best friend and her 2 girls; she needed the extra hand. All 4 of us had so much fun! Lisa and her team are so professional. It made me want to attend other classes... maybe a French macaron class? Can't wait!

Visited December 2012

“Perfect Perfect Pies”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the perfect pie class at Le Dolci! We made strawberry summer pies.. we made them from scratch and the teacher was very great and taught us a lot! The other staff was very accommodating and friendly! I recommend anyone visiting or living in Toronto to add this to their list of things to do! A fun day with a homemade treat to take home! Great Experience!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Learning can be fun, and eaten!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

AMAZING!! As always, I had an fantastic time at Le Dolci last weekend learning to make Perfect Pies!

We made strawberry pies, and mine turned out so well. The finished product was yummy, the crust was flaky perfection, and it was the talk of the dinner table! I couldn't how well it turned out considering I've always been intimidated by pie crust and pastry in general.

This was my fourth class here, and I will keep going back for more. I love that every class I've taken here has ended with me being completely responsible for the end result, and it's always a very tasty and professional looking result.

I've learned how to make pies with perfect pie crust, delicious croissants (never thought I would ever make a croissants, ever!), spectacular truffles, and the one that started it off - marvelous macarons!

Macarons always seemed like one of those things I would only ever buy, never make for myself. This class changed that notion in a few hours! Our instructor was very informative and entertaining throughout. Given the time it takes to bake these and the numerous specific involved in making these delicate cookies, we didn't each make our own batch, but contributed to the same batch. That said, that didn't take away from the experience at all. What we ended up with was a great collection of macarons that were as good as some of the ones I've bought (we may have eaten away the evidence of the imperfect ones)!

Definitely a fun experience, time and again!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank InspiredFoodie
Kuwait
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“New experience”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I had a lovely time with Le Dolci plus i learned many trick on how to melt the chocolate and some other .. I would recommend it to all who would like to make an effort to learn new fun cooking experience Loved and and the staff where really friendly :)

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“"Perfect Parisian Macarons"”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

BEWARE!!! Not Parisian!!! I attended the class thinking they would teach the French way to make Macarons instead it was the short cut Italian way to and them. Which is totally different! The batches that were made by both the teacher, also owner of Le Dolci, we're terrible and not eatable! Did not taste like the ones they were selling! They were over cooked, crunchy just like ahard cookie. The food coloring also made my teeth all purple, I ate one and through the entire box out. You will not learn a single thing in this class!!!

Visited June 2013