“Be a cupcake expert and have fun learning”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is a great way to introduce yourself into the wonderful, magical, mystical world of sweet pastry treats. The classes are hilariously fun, interesting and bring out the creative side in everyone - and be prepared to get educated too. The staff are professional and the ingredients were very high quality. I'd give this place more than five-stars if I could! So fun!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Once again such a great experience at Le Dolci. I thoroughly enjoyed he macaron class. Wonderful relaxed ambience as well as delicious treats.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My daughter, her three children, and I took Le Dolci's cupcake decorating class while we were visiting my son in Toronto this summer. We really didn't know what to expect, and I was a little bit worried if the children were going to be able to keep up with the class, since they don't understand English very well, but everyone at Le Dolci was so helpful. None of us had any experience in baking or cake decorating, but the class was easy to follow.
It was a nice break from the usual tourist activities (which can get quite hectic), it was relaxing, intimate and friendly, we got to meet new people, and we all had a great time!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had been many times to Le Dolci for coffee, tea and yummy treats, but I had never attended any of the classes. I attended one with my best friend and her 2 girls; she needed the extra hand. All 4 of us had so much fun! Lisa and her team are so professional. It made me want to attend other classes... maybe a French macaron class? Can't wait!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the perfect pie class at Le Dolci! We made strawberry summer pies.. we made them from scratch and the teacher was very great and taught us a lot! The other staff was very accommodating and friendly! I recommend anyone visiting or living in Toronto to add this to their list of things to do! A fun day with a homemade treat to take home! Great Experience!