“Excellent class”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Took the pie class and had a fab time with mum who was visiting from Minnesota.thanks for a great afternoon and delicious pies.

There are newer reviews for Le Dolci Foodie Studio

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I came to a recent macaron class with a few friends and had the best experience, we chose the class instead of a night out and enjoyed the learning process. Our instructor was very helpful and energetic, making sure that everyone was on the same page. As someone who doesn't usually cook or bake well, I found that this was a fun experience in a great environment with great friends.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I absolutely LOVEDD this place. Me an my girls went in for a bachelorette party and learned how to make some awesome looking French macarons as part of Le Dolci's Parisian macaron class. The whole experience was great, Lindsey(hope I'm spelling her name right) was very upbeat and it was super easy to go along with her instructions. All in all it was a very fun and relaxing end to our bachelorette weekend :)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I visited Le dolci's cake decorating class and it was an awesome experience!! I didn't expect myself to decorate such a pretty cake! I learned a lot and had a lot of fun as well. I didn't know anything about cake decorating but I can decorate cakes now! To learn more skill about cake decorating, I will definitely visit Le dolci again to learn more!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The market class at Le Dolci is super fun and unique! I enjoyed shopping as a group at the trinity Bellwoods farmers market and heading back to the studio where chef Christoph teaches us to create masterpieces! All with wine pairings, a beautiful setting and great new friends. I would take this class again, it's a fun way to learn new cooking techniques from a professional chef and to meet new people.