“Looks like something new is happening!”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'm a frequent client at Le Dolci.
I past by on Saturday for my fav petite treats, french macs.
As I walked by I noticed the shop side has something new going on.
I'm so curious!

I grabbed 2 sleeves for macs, 24 in total and I noticed there are more yummy flavors than the usual that I get.

Mango, Blueberry , Raspberry, Mango along side the classic, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, Chocolate and Vanilla.

Thanks Le Dolci for adding more flavors and to my waist line.
Can't wait to see what's happening!

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

So glad I went to the Parisian Macarons class. Learned so much about technique and really enjoyed the laid back vibe. Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

went to le dolci to request a six layer rainbow cake that a handful of bakeries told me they couldn't construct. not only did it taste impeccable but they delivered a cake that was an absolute crowd pleaser and never in the process told me it couldn't be done. the team was so nice, and i highly recommend them for all custom cake needs. they truly do know what they are doing.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We shopped at the farmers market across the street, we taste tested the freshest just picked fruit and veg, we learned how to select cheese and bread, we chopped mountains of fresh vegies, , deboned trout, pitted endless cherries to prep Chef's Mama's desert and COOKED the most delicious 3 course meal using fresh herbs to enhance the flavor of our meal. We learned how to minimize salt and sugar too allowing the fresh ingredients to come alive in our mouths. We worked as a team and Chef Christophe complimented all of us asking us to come and work for him because we worked so diligently and finished the class on time. None of us wanted to leave we enjoyed the class so much, yes we ate every speck of the food. YUM, Rebecca

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Took the pie class and had a fab time with mum who was visiting from Minnesota.thanks for a great afternoon and delicious pies.