“A fun afternoon”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We had a good time. My two boys(7 & 9) and I took the downtown tour on a hot day. The tour covered a lot of the neighborhood in downtown area, a great introduction. Recommended to whoever loves bicycling and are comfortable with riding in the city along with all the traffic!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

My husband and I recently went on the heart of downtown tour for our anniversary and had a great time! We live in the GTA and got to see many parts of Toronto that we had never seen before. Our tour guide was very informative and gave lots of different, interesting facts about our various stops. I will be recommending this tour to anyone planning on visiting Toronto.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Did the twilight island tour with my girlfriend, with Will as our tour guide. This was a great way to see what Toronto has to offer. We only had one night in Toronto, and wanted to see as much as we could. This trip included a short cycle downtown to the ferry terminal, before taking a ferry across the water to the islands, and seeing a wonderful sunset behind the cityscape. The islands themselves are fascinating, with a lot of good stories coming from them. The highlight being a look from the waterfront over the city at night, seeing an amazing view of the city all lit up. As I'm not a frequent cyclist, as were a few others in the group, Will was very patient and helpful with us, and made the tour excellent with his explanations and advice about the city. 100% recommend this to anyone visiting Toronto!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My wife and I have done two tour with TBT. On Saterday afternoon the city tour and on Sunday morning the island tour. Both tour were (of course) very different, but very nice. The guidiance was great and they took very good care of us, extensive explanations of the history of Toronto and very nice and friendly. They took a lot of pictures of us, and were very helpfull. They provided a snack during the short break, so nothing to complain about. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Just got back from a trip to upstate New York where we drove over to Toronto for one night. Wanting to get a taste of the downtown area, I reserved the Heart of Downtown Tour for my wife and myself on a Saturday afternoon. Our group consisted of 12 customers and 3 tour guides. The lead tour guide was Andrea and she was excellent. The other two guides were along because we were a large group but did not contribute much information and therefore if you couldn't hear what Andrea was saying, you missed out on what we were passing. When we stopped for an explanation, it was not a problem. We were two of only three customers that were older than 30 years old and we are both 66 but in good shape and still ride bikes (but normally not in a big city). The only rider that had a minor accident was one of the younger females. Toronto is not a bike friendly city with way too much construction going on and virtually no bike paths or lanes. I found the tour as a fun challenge, but my wife was not comfortable riding in these conditions. She was proud that she completed the tour with only a minor scrape but she would not do it again. Bottom line is that you do see and learn a lot about this multi-cutural city but if you are not comfortable riding a bike in city traffic, take a bus. You will not see as much of the city as you will on a bike but it should be safer and less nerve racking.