“Yumm”

Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: This restaurant is a chain. New location on Spadina has been open for some time.
Cambridge, Canada
“Yumm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

We went to Ajisen at highway 7, Toronto. I haven't been to any other ramen restaurant, but I think Ajisen is satisfied my craving for ramen. The service is quick and they are patient with the adult customer, help them to choose, and explain. The price is average, quality is good. Overall, it's a good ramen place.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Toronto
“I love this place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

I go here very regularly. I usually order the BBQ Pork Ramen ($7.99?), or the basic Ajisen Ramen ($6.99?)- basically the same but fewer pieces of pork. A super pork broth, with ramen noodles, a half of a boiled egg and garnishes. I often order the small order of gyoza on the side for $1.50. Fast service. Elegant - enamel bowl, wooden ladle - spoon, pork, egg and green and black garnishes in the bowl. Fast service. All good.

• Visited May 2013
Spring Hill, Florida
“Chinese version of Japanese Ramen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

I know, ramen is chinese in origin. This place does respectable ramen, but the stock is where the men are separated from the boys. I've eaten a lot of ramen in japan, and this is nothing close to that. They are pretty authentic, but they just don't have the stock that japanese ramen have.

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Food was terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

Although I've lived in Japan for several years, I am not fussy about my ramen! This place is just awful. The use spaghetti noodles!

Visited the first time a yeat back not good Forgot how bad it was and went back again recently. Terrible. Not just the ramen is bad. I also tried the nikudon dish and it had zero flavor.

Take a pass on this place.

1 Thank beautifultree12