“So much fun!”
Review of SPiN Toronto

SPiN Toronto
Ranked #15 of 153 Fun & Games in Toronto
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I just went here yesterday night with a friend and her collegues- I have always wanted to go here and finally I got the chance! This place is tucked away in an alley on King West and it is huge! We had the private room and it was a great place to host an event. I haven't played ping pong in forever and it was nice to try it out again.

From what I had of the apps, they were fantastic. The place was packed, and the age range was all over the place. The dj was awesome too on a Thursday night. Some people were even dancing. I would definitely return to place- mind you I didn't pay for anything and I have heard that it is quite pricey. I called to make a reso for this weekend and the times were limited and it was around $60 for an hour. May try to walk in and see what I can get.

Would I return? Definitely!

2  Thank ilovedgreece

Reviewed 11 December 2012

So when my friends told me we were going to play ping pong for entertainment I thought...really....we are going to someone's parents basement...........really!!
It was actually great. There are some crazy good players there and some like me (novice at best).
I understand there are a few of these over the US and Canada......I'll find them all

2  Thank bestiswest
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This was a fun idea, we didn't book a table ahead of time, so we were only able to get a table for 20 minutes, but we had a blast. The food was good too.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

Perfect place for a birthday party or a group outing.

It's location at the heart of Toronto's new club district, King street west, offers a refreshing option to the areas overall fast-paced atmosphere.

Tunes are always decent too, if you like indie, electronic and hip hop!

Reviewed 17 November 2012 via mobile

Very cool place; you can play ping pong and drink with your friends in a laid-back atmosphere. The hourly rate is pricey at $60/hour but it would be ok to split among a group. You get unlimited balls and drink service the whole time. Appetizers too. We went on a night with a pro Tournament and it was Awesome. Great place for something different!

2  Thank wineshding