“Fills the bill.”

Ranked #54 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Kingston, Canada
“Fills the bill.”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Economical, one block to the 401, and 10 minutes to the Toronto Zoo.
Good value for the money with clean rooms and helpful, friendly staff.
Only downfall was the wi-fi which was un-reliable in our room.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear Steve,
Thank you for your review. We’re glad you valued your stay with us. We are currently looking at different upgraded wifi options so stay tuned to our website and facebook page for updates. We hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
St Catharines
Reviewed 15 October 2013

After staying at a Brampton Best Western I was so discourage that for the last 3 years I would not use Best Western hotels. I was visiting Scarborough and The Best Western Plus Executive Inn had the best reviews so I decided to give Best Western another try. Syed made my check in so easy, I have some health issues and he was so helpful with getting my luggage out of the car for me. Breakfast was very good, staff spend alot of time make sure the hot portion of the breakfast was hot and fresh. The lady was very hard at work keeping the room clean too. I stayed in room 119, I looked online and got amazing price and this room did not disappointed me. I call ahead and told Syed so my room was ready for me, I told staff about my health issue and they made sure I was on the ground floor. Only problem I had was with the vending machine, I was hungry and wanted something and I couldn't get my money to work in the machine. Gave up when to bed but I forgot to tell the hotel. Morning front did person was also very helpful. I had a good night sleep and I would recommend this hotel. Like to thank the staff for helping like a Best Western hotel again. Still wouldn't go back to Brampton unless it was under new management and renovated completly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for giving Best Western another chance. We’re so glad that we did not disappoint and ecstatic that Syed was able to help you. We always do our best to accommodate our guests and we thank you for recognizing our efforts. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Wooler
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and the accomodations were very nice. Room was very nicely decorated and very clean. No complaints here at all ! Would stay again and would recommend to others without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Guest,
We're glad you were very pleased with our hotel. Thank you again for your kind words about our staff. We hope to see you again on your next trip over.
Scarbourough, Canada
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was an amazing hotel. I was there for business and it was very close to the 401. The staff was very helpful and they were accomodating throughout Also there was free complimentary breakfast which was nice as it saved me a lot of money. The room was very nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable. The only advice I will add is that the bathrooms need a bit of remodeling as there were old spots all around the bathroom. Also, there needs to be a bigger workout facility. I was looking forward to hitting the gym but when I saw what was offered I pretty much turned back and went back to my room. Overall a great experience and I encourage all to come and visit!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you so much for such kind words about our hotel. We hope we turned your business trip into a home away from home. We will definitely look into upgrading our bathrooms. We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The hotel was located right off the 401, which made it very convenient. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The king suite was great for the night stay over, but would be small for an extended stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
I'm glad you appreciate the location of our hotel and that you've had a comfortable stay. We hope to see you again. For an extended stay, we think you might appreciate our Executive Queen room which is a lot more roomier and provides extra comfort for our extended stay guests.
Toronto (East), Canada
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This was a very clean hotel with friendly, professional staff. I really felt that I got more than my money's worth out of this stay (in a King Executive suite). The bed was super comfy, the bathroom was very clean and spacious, and they allowed us a late check-out (12 noon) with no extra charge.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Dear Kathleen,
Thank you for your compliments to our clean hotel and professional staff. We're glad you enjoyed your stay.
Midland, Canada
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Everything else about this hotel was excellent! The couch in our room was dirty/stained. We did not use it. There were still decorations taped to the mirrors from a previous "party" in the room. The dust between the furniture and the walls was very thick. I did not go looking for this so it was quite noticeable. We reported this to the fellow at the desk when we were leaving. We left feeling that it would be rectified.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Hi Larry,
Thank you for your concerns with our rooms. Like you said, we were able to rectify the situation once you reported it. While there are times housekeeping misses some things, we appreciate the report guests make so that we can fix the problem in a timely manner. We hope you consider staying with us again.