“Kensington Market Sweets Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tasty Tours

Toronto Food Tour: Kensington Market Sweet and Savory
Ranked #5 of 41 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Award-winning food and chocolate tours - treat yourself to our Kensington Market Sweet & Savoury Food Tour or Toronto's Ultimate Chocolate Tour. All tours feature exclusive samples or behind the scenes encounters, tidbits of history and lots of delicious food. You can also purchase customizable e-gift certificates. Besides our regular public tours, we organize private tours of all kinds, including sweet & savoury options! Perfect for your birthday, bachelorette party, corporate outing or even marriage proposal. Our goal is to create a sweet & lasting memory for you and your loved ones.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Kensington Market Sweets Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Had a great time discovering various sweets stops in Kensington and learning about the neighbourhood's history along the way. The tour guide was knowledgeable & engaging.

Visited October 2013

“Kensington Sweets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

This was a great tour of a truly unique neighbourhood in Toronto. I learned a lot of interesting facts that I didn't know about my own city and got to stuff my face along the way.

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy, interesting, sightful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I learned so much on this tour! All about how chocolate is made and where it comes from. The chocolate we tasted was so delicious and the stores we went to were so lovely. The walking from place to place was beautiful. We walked through Trinity Bellwoods Park which added a nice scenery touch. We also got to have a great sense of downtown Toronto and discover new sweet spots around the city. The tour guide was very knowledgable and very nice! I enjoyed the tour very much and had a great time!

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“A nice way to eat through the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Nice way to eat through Kensington Market through the sweets tour! Audrey was my tour guide and she was very engaging and knowledgable about the different stores and sweets.

Visited August 2013
Markham, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Perfectly fit for my sweet tooth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have been on both the Sweets and Chocolate Tasty Tours and they were both excellent. There are many places in Toronto I have yet to explore and having found Tasty Tours I was able to do just that and get sweet treats along the way (best of both worlds). Each tour guide, Audrey and Ian, were very informative and also had visual aids to help keep the guests engaged. The stores that were chosen were very well thought out because the quality of each vendor was amazing and now I know where to go when I go back to Toronto. So if you are looking for something new to do in the city and want to learn while taking a stroll and satisfying your sweet tooth, this is the tour for you!

Visited July 2013