Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,471 results
All reviewsswiss chaletfox bistrothe congresstim hortonsseparate bedroomtoronto airporttrade showpark and flyliving areashuttle servicefree shuttleconvenience storeother hotels in the areaone night staycontinental breakfastmini fridgechecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I stay at this hotel 3 times a year largely for the amazing comfortable beds and spacious and comfortable suite rooms. The desk staff (Lloyd and the others) never fail to get me into the room quickly. Breakfast at 'The Fox' is decently done with great coffee. I'm not sure why, but when I stayed at the Doubletree nearby I always heard the planes far more than ever when I stay here, regardless of the suite location. They must have just upgraded/improved their wifi, as it was by far the fastest in all the times I've been there. I have always upgraded to their Executive class for the breakfast, but I know the rooms are equally good no matter where you stay.

Room Tip: Not as fussy about the rooms directly adjacent and across from the elevators. In a pinch they are okay, but you are somewhat reliant on the politeness of others for their quietness.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Perry G
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We were a little hesitant about staying here after reading some of the reviews. We're glad we did stay here, the front desk receptionist was wonderful with a great sense of humor. Our suite was clean and spacious with a fridge and two televisions. Yes you can hear the occasional plane going over but face it your next to the airport, you have to expect that. Why though do hotels only supply two small creamers for the in room coffee, what if two people want a double double?

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank barbaradave
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Hotel room is pretty dated, but the service is just abysmal. The line at the reception moves unbelievably slow because the staff is distracted or slow, not sure. The girl who checked me in answered the phone 6 times, and it was 6 hang ups! The guy who checked in my colleague handed him someone else's club carlsson card. In between this questionable service there are taxi and shuttle drivers butting in front of customers.

• Stayed: January 2013
RadissonTO, General Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and I regret our hotel did not live up to your expectations. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

This hotel is located in a nice complex that includes several nice restaurants. The hotel itself has a small restaurant (The Fox Bistro) but the other restaurants are superior. The hotel is clean and quiet. The suites are nice and large with separate bedrooms and beds that allow you to control the softness of both sides independently. The hotel also offers long term parking with your stay. We were able to leave our car there for a week as part of our one night hotel stay. The hotel stay was cheaper than one week's parking fee at the airport so it's like getting a hotel night for free. We didn't bother with the hotel's shuttle service to the airport since we hate waiting around and doing the milkrun to other hotels. We simply took a cab since the airport is just a few minutes away. It was much nicer staying at this hotel the night before we travelled since we didn't have to get up so early and rush around as we would have if we had stayed home. This option allows you to get some rest, be comfortable, be on time and takes care of parking all in one shot.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ColorX
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I didn't expect much when I chose this hotel. The 3 star rating, the look of the building in the pictures (old), etc. But I was pleasantly surprised.

As a Carlson Gold we were upgraded to an executive suite (from deluxe suite, their base room type) with complimentary continental breakfast for two included in the upgrade. I was surprised that they treat Gold members this well. The upgrade had been selected and key cards and breakfast vouchers prepared before we arrived.

The executive suite was located on the private access executive floor which was accessible only by swiping key cards. The upgraded room must be recently renovated and appeared very new. The furniture was very new too. There were two TV's in the suite (CRT TV though) which were very handy when I wanted to watch NBA and gf didn't (obviously).

Bed was sleep number bed. Internet was free and pretty fast.

One thing I want to particularly highlight is that the room was ABSOLUTELY quiet. The heater produced zero noise. And despite being on top floors, planes flying over the building were completely not audible. NO PLANE NOISE AT ALL!

Judging from the renovated room and furniture and the low noise level, I feel it should be a 3.5 star, or even 3.9. :)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple