“Great value and location”

Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Ranked #40 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I visit Toronto a lot to see family and friends, and this is the new spot I always stay. Great location right by the airport with so much in walking distance (Tim Hortons, Swiss Chalet, Milestones, Keg right in the same plaza). Comfortable beds, clean rooms, and nice staff. Very good value for what you get.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Tried Radisson Suites for the first time as a park n' fly hotel and it turned out to be a good deal. The hotel is what you would expect from a 3 star airport hotel, but, the staff are friendly, the rooms clean and the beds are fine. I don't enjoy the sleep number beds so that have noted that in my profile and they put me in one of the rooms without those kinds of beds. I have eaten in the hotel restaurant for both lunch and dinner and again, the food is fine, service OK and prices competitive. When I stay for my business meetings or if I book CAA rates there is no parking charge, there is FREE internet and a bottle of water in the room and so all in all, really no complaints. If their price is right the next time I park and fly, I will stay again.

Room Tip: Tons of eating places within two minute walk or try CHOP Steakhouse down the road for an excellent h...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank AdvisorOntario
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We have stayed at the Radisson several times over the years and it might be time for a change. On the plus side, its in a great location. It is easy to get to and there are lot of entertainment options nearby, many within walking distance. The check in and check out process were quick and efficient. The room is also very spacious. It is however time to consider some updating. They situated the desk for my particular room right when you walk in but forgot that people might want some outlets nearby for a laptop or chargers. The thermostat seemed more for decoration as it controlled nothing. I was able to adjust the temp through the actual unit at least. When I turned the TV so I could view it from the bed better, the cable in back came out. Just the cable end, so I am guessing its not the first time it had come out. The fixtures in the bathroom are dated and the towels were nice if you like sandpaper. There a lot of options in the area, you might want to weigh their prices versus the ones at the Radisson.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank hockeyparent33
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Hotel is pretty standard for the area, the room had adequate space although it would have been nice to have a larger fridge and a window that could be opened. We were on the upgraded floor, although unlike a previous poster we paid extra for that plus we had to pay $14/day for parking. Oh-and then there was the $50 pet charge.
Breakfast was fine, although no different than what one would get at a lower-priced chain hotel except that china dishes and flatware were available instead of styrofoam plates/plastic cutlery. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, so it served its purpose. Having said that, I would stay here again but would not go out of my way to do so.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

As a 3 star hotel near airport, the hotel meets the criteria to be so. Everything is okay and clean. Easy access to other restaurants even though you don't want to dine in the hotel restaurant. Great view and quiet location. The staff is always like busy or hurry on something makes me feel not so comfortable. We stayed in the King Suite near the elavator which sometimes can hear folks walking and talking outside but its ok if we stay away from the room door with a corridor headwards to living room. I also appreciate the eco-friendly policy of it despite the TV was set auto-off in advance and the radio clock alarmed suddenly at midnight with the highest volume. The terrible thing is that the clock will be auto turn on a radio mode for the alarm instead of the normal sound of a alarm clock supposed to be......I just feel like a bit horrible.... Anyway I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Always prefer to stay at the Radisson when ever I travel because of the SLEEP Number beds. First time at this Radisson. Front desk staff were great. Offered a free upgrade that I took.
The suite was great and had great working area. The breakfast bar was great on the 15th floor.
Should not have worried about the sound of Planes. Could really not hear the planes which was great since I am a light sleeper. Good rates and free parking when you have CAA/AAA

Great Location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

For an airport hotel in the Toronto area, this one isn't bad. Just double check your room prior to accepting it. I had some issues with clean glass wear and the Sleep comfort remote on the bed didn't work, but they were pretty good about switching rooms quickly. I stayed in a suite and there is enough room to spread out if you are wanting separate space to get some work done for meetings from the sleeping area.

There are also several restaurants in the area for variation which, in an area that isn't close to much of anything, is nice. I travel for business to Toronto quite a lot, the hotels vary in star ratings from 3-5 depending on length of time I'm staying. This happened to be a quick 24 hour stay prior to another flight the next day. I expect clean, comfortable and food choices around and obviously don't expect bells and whistles near the airport in this city, so I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for just the basics.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre

Been to Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!