“Wonderful room (suite) at a great price.”

Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Ranked #40 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Reserved a king bed room thru Hotels.com but got a king suite room with a SleepNumber bed. Very clean room and helpful staff, including a concierge. Price and room was much better than the DoubleTree Hotel just across the street. Only complaint was that we were in the takeoff path of the airport but was fairly quiet (hardly noticeable) inside my room.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank sci_biz_traveler
RadissonTO, General Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2010

Dear traveller, we thank you for your positive compliments. My team is doing their very best to meet guests' expectations day in and day out and whenever they hear such positive compliments, they feel highly energised and motivated. There are many Hotel choices to choose from but Radisson Suites Toronto Airport offers great value and service to match. Welcome back anytime and Safe Travels!

There are newer reviews for Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Reviewed 23 October 2010

What a great surprise... When we booked this hotel we expected your regular run of the mill Radisson airport style hotel. When we opened the doors however we were greeted with a great surprise. The rooms are HUGE. When you enter you have a Mini Bar area, Large couch, Chair, Desk/Chair, Coffee Table and TV Armoire (Not flat screen). There are seperated vanity and bath/toilet rooms. and a huge bedroom with seperate TV and on every floor except for the 16th you get a sleep number bed. Rooms are very clean and did i mention HUGE.

The are is as you would expect for a hotel by the airport surrounded by restaurants and other hotels but it butts up against a large convention center which is unique and something to keep in mind if you have a conference in that building.

We didn't try room service or the hotel restaurant so we cannot comment on those features. Parking costs 12.00 per day (although if you are brave enough you may be able to park for free at one of the adjacent businesses... i wasn't willing to take the chance)

Overall we had a 5/5 experience at this hotel and will be happy to return when we visit Toronto again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank zdubya36
RadissonTO, General Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2010

Dear zdubya36,
Thank you for posting your compliments here for all to see - the staff and I appreciate the time you took to do so. It's encouraging to see your review highlighting our hotel's ongoing drive to be the number one hotel with regards to service in the Toronto Airport area.
There are many Hotels in our area to choose from - some have lower prices than others while still others have every amenity including ones you will not use. Radisson Suites Toronto Airport has exactly what busienss and leisure travelers are looking for - awesome location, great value and excellent "YES I CAN" service.
Please come and stay with us anytime - we'd love to have you as our guest again.
Best Wishes and Safe Travels!
JKP

Reviewed 3 October 2010

I stayed here as it was the hotel of choice for our conference. Having stayed at other Radissons in the last few years I knew that this hotel was not going to blow me away. Radisson is not the quality hotel chain that it once was and I would now compare it to a Holiday Inn. The rooms were good size but very dated and is past due for updating. The internet speed is ok but slow at times. This hotel is directly on the flight path to one of the runways so be prepared for aircraft noise.

The bar/resturant is also in need of updating, to say this place is dated is an understatement.

I did not have any problems with the hotel and nothing overly bad or positive stands out. There are a number of other new hotels in the area and had it not been for work insisting that I stay here for the conference, I would have booked one of those hotels.

There are number of good places to eat at the end of the parking lot and if you are a Timmies fan, then you will be happy to know that there is one right in front of the main enterance.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business

Greetings flyguy35!
Thank you for posting your experience here for all to see - the staff and I appreciate the time you took to do so.
You did raise a concern about the Hotel rooms and the restaurant and that you found them in need of an upgrade. On behalf of the hotel, we would like to offer an apology to you and to mention that we have a program in place to update our rooms and facilites over a period of next two years. I would also like to say thank you personally for choosing our hotel on your next visit. When it comes to hotels in the area - there are many to choose from - some have higher prices than others while still others have still higher prices and every amenity including ones you may not actually need. We feel our hotel has exactly what business and leisure travellers alike are looking for - "HUGE" suites, excellent housekeeping and above all great value with an excellent "YES I CAN" attitude. Please come stay with us again, we'd love to have you as our guest.
Until next time - Best Wishes and Safe Travels!
JKP

Reviewed 3 June 2010

I was quite happy with the sleep number bed's provided, and I enjoyed the free cable and wifi. Unfortunatly, in my room, where I was with 3 other people, one of us didn't want to share a bed. We called down to get more sheets, in which we werw questioned about, and then they made us wait for 10 minutes before the person called and asked for one of us to go down to get it. There wasn't any hospitality or smiling faces, just tired people who wouldn't bring up our stuff for us. Thius of course was not a problem that ruined my stay or anything, but I just thought I should ackknowledge it.

• Stayed: June 2010
RadissonSuitesTO, General Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2010

Thank you very much for writing your review on the Hotel. It is only with your valuable input that we can evaluate our team and our performance and work on making every guest experience the best possible. Our Hotel does have sofa beds in all room and all the sofa beds are made up prior to the guest’s arrival. The Hotel does also offer cots as well which are made up prior to being placed in guest rooms. The Hotel team does try to accommodate all guest requests but some times during large groups such as the Anime convention with all our rooms at the maximum occupancy this can take a little longer. I am very sorry we were did not represent our true sprit of service to you during this time and we will work harder at making your experience a better one on your next visit. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Peter Kingsbury

Reviewed 14 May 2010

Pros: Very good value for under $100; they sometimes sell on hotwire. Clean, spacious and modern rooms are nearly double the size of a typical 3-star offering. Nice decor all-around; this is a well-groomed property. Effective soundproofing of walls between rooms- I never heard a thing. Super-comfortable sleep number beds & nice variety of pillows (both soft & hard). Instant hot water. Located well off the main road, thus no street noise. Easy to get to 401. Liked having Swiss Chalet right outside the front lobby. Pleasant & efficient staff.

Cons: Very little to complain about. Charging $11.99/night for parking seems egregious given that this is a remote business district 25km from the CN Tower. Better signage on the main road would be useful. Shower pressure was off; upon flipping the bath to shower switch, only 50% would transfer to the shower nozzle, though likely just a room-specific issue. Lone computer in main lobby was among the slowest I've ever used, thus it's best to bring a laptop. Despite advertising that there are newspapers on every floor, I never saw one anywhere in the hotel over a three-day period.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank stigs17
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I have stayed at this property twice in 2010 on business trips. The rooms are large if somewhat a bit dated (older TVs, the tubs are a bit 'rough" and the woodwork has seen a lot of errand suitcases), the beds are large and comfortable, there is a nice selection of amenities and there are large window that open. You don't go there for the view (Park N Fly lot) but it is convenient and good value for the room rate.
The attached restaurant (don't remember the name - "The Hairy Fox" or something like that) has a good hot and cold breakfast buffet. The service is very prompt and the coffee is good. If you crave Tim's, there are two of them literally out the front door. There are also a couple of roadhouse-type restaurants within easy walking distance.
The shuttle service from the airport (which is why I have stayed here) is prompt and the drivers tend to be good humoured for what they go through.
The only negative aspect is the walls in the rooms seem fairly thin - to the point where I could hear the guy next door yawning. That was relatively minor.
I would certainly return.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2010

I had a great night at this hotel and highly reccomend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank antigua1999
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!