“Anniversary dinner”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #183 of 9,121 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Best Western Executive Plus Inn just down the street and this restaurant was in walking distance. I was glad that we dressed up as the restaurant was a nice choice to celebrate our anniversary. The meal was good, as was the wine (we got Moscato). A meal for two was pretty pricey, but we splurged. The freshly baked bread was delicious, steak was all right, and I wish I would have grabbed more of the chocolate filled mints (they were at the entrance).

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Super nice and cozy ambiance, waitress super attentive, she provided good advice on the menu, I wanted a steak but not too big. Found on the bar's menu the perfect size, 7 oz. cooked to perfection, it was a "steak & frites" It was my first "The Keg" experience ever. Came out with a great impression

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had dinner to celebrate my wife's birthday with a party of eight. The service was simply outstanding. Our server was Rob and he could not have been more attentive (without being a pest) or more polite and courteous. For the most part our meals were great and the Keg proves it's reliablility again. One of our friends ordered the Keg sliders and wasn't too entralled with the cut of prime rib meat in them. Our server immmediatly notified the Manager (Glen) who came over and graciously offered to replace the meal. My friend declined the offer but the Manager insisted on sending home a fresh order with him. The steaks we had were great as usual and that combined with the excellent service made this a great night.

I should add that at the end of the meal, everyone was just too stuffed to have dessert and the Keg send home two desserts with us ofr the birthday! Really classy touch!

Outstanding service coupled with outstanding food...can't beat it! This location of TheKeg far exceeded what we expected and we'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

No complaints except they sure are proud of their food and drink. Too expensive for what you get. I won't go back until they become aligned with competitive price points for similar offerings.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I frequent this location often. It is the best restaurant we have been too. The shriimp cocktail and the Baseball steak are to die for according to my husand. I prefer the Filet Mignon. If anything is not to your liking, they make it right!

This restaurant has a great ambiance and the staff are always friendly, polite and helpful.

1  Thank Linda K