We have enjoyed our multiple stays at the Soho Met in Toronto for a lovely urban getaway. The large windows and comfortable furnishings are enhanced by the amazing bathrooms with separate rain shower and soaker tub and floor heating. The Molton Brown toiletries are heavenly!
The seperate luggage and dressing area makes the room less cluttered looking for travellers.
The deluxe bedding and comfy pillows make the beds splendid for sleeping in and the warm giant bathrobe and slippers are just a plus. Each room has climate control and windows that open. Although the views were not great, we thoroughly enjoyed the amenities.
The staff at Soho Met made our experiences there superb and are responsible for our return visits! The manager, the front desk, room service, housekeeping and concierges were all helpful and welcoming.We were upgraded to a suite!
As a lesbian couple we felt welcome and valued by the staff and management at the Soho Met.
The Senses restaurant had good coffee and sweet potato fries but room service here is a true extravagance!
We would not hesitate to recommend this luxury hotel to anyone looking to enjoy a real treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel is simply Toronto's finest, whether you call it a luxury, boutique or design hotel. At once supremely indulgent and artfully subdued, the hotel affectionately dubbed "SoHo Met" is a vibrant scene unto itself. From inspired culinary creations and rejuvenating spa treatments to advanced in-room technologies and innovative business services, a limitless range of sophisticated pleasures awaits you. Whether you are staying for just a weekend or weeks on end, you will quickly realize that one does more than stay at the SoHo Met ... one lives it. The moment you set foot upon the marble floors of the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel in Toronto, you enter a world of exquisite delights and unparalleled convenience, where the hotel's commitment to service and personal attention exceed all expectations. The three story, loft-style penthouse suite and 92 oversized, luxurious guestrooms and suites represent the very epitome of SoHo Metropolitan style. European natural down duvets and triple Italian bed linens grace the luxurious king-size beds. When it's time to say good night, use the smart technology to adjust lighting, motorized draperies and do-not-disturb light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SoHo Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Metropolitan Toronto
- Soho Metropolitan Hotel Toronto