Excellent in everything. Concierge especially deserves big thanks for great service and friendliness. Gym is big an well equipped including a pool and a Jacuzzi, lockers, towels, water, even staff (not the case in all hotel gyms). Full buffet breakfast for just $22 includes even dim sum and delicious omelet. Dressing area in the room is so great! You can fit everything in there. I also liked the artworks in the room. Bathroom has a shower and a separate bath tub and floor heating. Free wifi throughout the hotel and a huge TV with plenty of channels to choose from (in case you want to sit in the room watching TV and miss all the great fun of Toronto). You can prepare coffee and tea for free in the room. Location is great as well with CN tower nearby, Queen St. and Chinatown within a walking distance, Eaton Center also not too far away. On the ground floor of the hotel there is a nice bar (a bit expensive though) and a new dim sum restaurant. Will definitely go again and will recommend to everyone.
Only thing for improvement in my opinion are the pillows which were too thick. The hotel should change one of them to a thinner/softer one that is more suitable for European standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel is simply Toronto's finest, whether you call it a luxury, boutique or design hotel. At once supremely indulgent and artfully subdued, the hotel affectionately dubbed "SoHo Met" is a vibrant scene unto itself. From inspired culinary creations and rejuvenating spa treatments to advanced in-room technologies and innovative business services, a limitless range of sophisticated pleasures awaits you. Whether you are staying for just a weekend or weeks on end, you will quickly realize that one does more than stay at the SoHo Met ... one lives it. The moment you set foot upon the marble floors of the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel in Toronto, you enter a world of exquisite delights and unparalleled convenience, where the hotel's commitment to service and personal attention exceed all expectations. The three story, loft-style penthouse suite and 92 oversized, luxurious guestrooms and suites represent the very epitome of SoHo Metropolitan style. European natural down duvets and triple Italian bed linens grace the luxurious king-size beds. When it's time to say good night, use the smart technology to adjust lighting, motorized draperies and do-not-disturb light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SoHo Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Metropolitan Toronto
- Soho Metropolitan Hotel Toronto