“Enjoyable Stay During Our Honeymoon”

Inverness - High Park B & B
Ranked #18 of 115 Toronto B&B and Inns
Baltimore, Maryland
“Enjoyable Stay During Our Honeymoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed at the Inverness High Park B&B on our honeymoon, and it was one of the highlights of our trip. Elizabeth is a very kind, welcoming, and courteous host. Her breakfasts are healthy, delicious, and filling. She was helpful in giving recommendations for things to see and do in Toronto and even helped us book reservations for dinner at the CN Tower. We stayed in the deluxe queen room with private bathroom and loved the atmosphere of the room. This was our first stay at the B&B and definitely not our last!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Twice a year my friend and I stay with Elizabeth when Alfie Zappacosta comes to town. We've stayed with her for approximately 6 years now and we wouldn't stay anywhere else. She welcomes us in to her home with open arms and we thoroughly enjoying chatting and getting caught up. The home is comfortable and clean and we always look forward to the delicious breakfast she prepares and serves us. Thanks Elizabeth

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bigredd2010
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Visiting relatives close by and a friend downtown - where to stay ? This spot hit the spot ! Elizabeth was a perfect host. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was scrumptious and beautifully prepared. Coffee excellent. The conversation with the guests at breakfast made us want to forget our plans for the day. Parking greatly appreciated. We were treated to a peek at the breathtaking Bonsai trees on the balcony. This B&B shows a maturity having been in business for eighteen years and it is very well run. Should the circumstances arise again we would have no hesitation to book a room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank George A
Chichester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I stayed at the Inverness B&B during the first week of August, 2013. I had a very enjoyable stay! The breakfasts are wonderful and I really enjoyed the lively chat at the breakfast table each morning. I was travelling alone and visiting friends in the area, so it made a real change from staying in a hotel on my own. Elizabeth is a great host, very welcoming and with a great local knowledge. The B&B itself is very well situated, in a quiet street, but only 10 mins walk from High Park Subway station with regular trains into Toronto. Also Bloor West Village, with good shops, cafes and restaurants is only about 15 mins walk away. If I visit Toronto again I will definitely be staying at the Inverness B&B!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ChrisChichester
Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Elizabeth was a fabulous host!! She suggested a great Thai restaurant "Silk" in the area...the best Thai food I've ever had. She was so courteous and made my children feel very comfortable. She allowed me to use her kitchen to prepare sandwiches for our long trek back to Vermont. The breakfast was organic, nutritious, and healthy. Her dogs were a great treat for my children. I would have no hesitation to recommend these accommodations to friends or family! Elizabeth thought every aspect to make our stay positively memorable.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Scootervermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I had a fantastic stay here.....a wonderful host, serene neighbourhood, lovely healthy breakfast, clean comfortable room
and the beautiful garden outside.
On trips, I normally would stay in a regular hotel. For some reasons, this was my first adventure with a B & B. I'd say I got much more wholesome value than I expected.
I will surely return here.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank AmazingGee
Belleville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayed at Inverness B&B for a wedding recently, and I have stayed there on a number of occasions when in Toronto to attend courses. Elizabeth is very gracious, accommodating and helpful, and the rooms are always well cared for, with lovely ambience. A friendly place in a nice area of the city - we definitely recommend it!

J. Alexander & G. Howard