If you ever wanted to take an interesting trip into the past this is the place for you. There is a little bit of everything for everyone. We had the honeymoon suite and it was a great room with a comfortable bed. I hadn't slept that good in a "hotel" bed in a while. It felt like home. The breakfast was awesome. I suggest the pancakes, the only ones better are made by my Dad. Next time we come in town we will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto