Other reviewers have mentioned the Addams family camp clutter of this establishment with every service covered in a book or clutter but not dirty or dusty. There are old stairs you have to navigate so beware when bringing luggage. I had the Agetha Christie suite & it was fine; linen clean & bed soft. Aircon worked but prefer it off with the private ensuite perfect. The house is olllld & as such creeks and squeaks which was off putting at times when wanting a sleep & it seemed the room next to mine bathroom was on the opposite side so heard them criss crossing. Breakfast was yum and locals popped in for a chat all quite charming for a good price with transport near by & even walked into town & gay village. The area is a little confronting but not unsafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto