I needed a place to stay for a week while my condo was being renovated so I went back to Pimblett's. It was even more charming than before because the beautiful patio was open. The garden was in full bloom and the doberman was as friendly as ever. I stayed in the Butlers Room which was clean and quiet with it's own bathroom. I find the street a bit noisy but you are right downtown in the largest city in Canada. The breakfast was yummy, the full English is lots of food. The host Geoffrey was charming and the atmosphere was fun. The whole experience was pleasant. Its not the Holiday Inn and not a place for everyone, but it is a place for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto