Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,031 results
All reviewsmassey hallmartini bareaton centrewasher and dryerfran's restaurantfront deskmichael's hospitalfull kitchened mirvish theatrestove topdeluxe suitecontinental breakfastyonge streetthe heart of the cityvalet parkingfantastic locationbig city
FilterAll languages
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 3 May 2005

I have to say, this hotel is THE worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The room was certainly not up to standard to a luxury hotel and the fixtures in the room were attached half-assed. I even noticed plaster on the tiles in the shower. The so-called hardwood floors were scuffy looking and the towels were like the ones found at a cheap hotel.
Also, being across the street from a busy hospital didn't help either. There was so much noise at night that I kept waking up. Hardley a relaxing get-away. I don't know how these people are writing reviews that praise the hotel. Sounds to me that they work for the hotel.
Don't waste your time with this so called luxury hotel. Stay somewhere nicer!

• Stayed: March 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
toronto
Reviewed 2 May 2005

We spent 4 wonderful nights at pantages. When we arrived the lady at the front desk gave us a mini tour of the place, took us to our room, offered to haul our bag which weighed 40lbs plus up three and a half flights of stairs and helped us with dinner reservations.
The room was super with the scent of the fresh flowers, the bathroom was just perfect. Our king size poster bed was romantic and comfy.

The grounds, rooms and common area were charming and immacullate.
The staff was always friendly and attentative to any needs. The front desk helped with questions, booking activities you name it.
Would we return yes.

• Stayed: April 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2005

Our experience was quite unlike some other reviewers. We booked a regular guest room. It turned out to be huge. Not only was there a sizable sitting area, the room included a kitchenette. The bathroom was rather small with virtually no counter space although there was a tall narrow shelf to use in lieu of the counter. The room was very quiet. The bed very comfortable with very good quality sheets. There were lots of nice touches like turn down service with the radio CD player turned on in the evenings.

The street at the front is not commercial. As others have noted, there is a hospital across the road, but it is around the block from busy Yonge street and the huge downtown shopping mall. I found the street at night to be very safe when I walked from the hotel to an opera a few blocks away on Yonge street.

I cannot recommend the restaurant although it was adequate for breakfast. The bar in the reception area looked busy every evening. At the time we stayed, there was no liquor licence for the rooms so the mini bars were stocked with non-alcoholic beverages. We were told this would soon change.

The exercise facilities were not extensive but had all the basics and use was complimentary. There was also free internet access in a room off the reception area. It only had one computer but since I had no real need to bring my laptop (which I could have connected in the room), it was convenient.

• Stayed: November 2004
3  Thank artslover
Israel
Reviewed 27 April 2005

During my visit in Ontario , I had to stay 4 nights in Downtown Toronto.
The Pantages Suites Hotel made all the different.
Good room with large bed and excellent spa.
Very clean and excellent service.

I should be back in Ontario within 6 months and I will be back at the
Pantages Suites Hotel.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 April 2005

Am I in NYC? WOW, What a beautiful hotel, Friendly staff,
Amazing King size bed and cotton linen.

We are new in Toronto, Canada. We came a year ago and after
a very busy year, my husband surprised me with a long weekend at the
Pantages Suites Hotel.
We had several massage treatment done by professional therapists.
The Spa is beautiful.

It was the best weekend in the best hotel I could ask for.
We will definitely going to stay there again.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member