“Great place to grab a drink.”

Fynn's of Temple Bar
Ranked #1,404 of 8,897 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Reviewed 20 May 2014

A bite to eat and watch the game. I prefer soccer and football. Cant wait for world cup. Great atmosphere crowd really gets into it.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Bad food, horrible service! Never go again.
At first there was no one to welcome us. After getting the table we had a hard time to find someone to take the order. The poutine was burnt. Although they changed it, the new one also smelled burnt, and The wings looked like ostrichs'. However, ambiance and music were acceptable.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We reserved a table and they sat us near the entrance - it was absolutely FREEZING and I mean FREEZING! Mind you it was January but really... They moved us to a warmer spot once it became available. It was cozy and comfortable. The food was delicious and very nicely presented. The price was really good for the quality and portion size. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Very busy place with a great atmosphere until it got a bit later in the evening. We noticed a "bouncer" came on duty and then the younger drunks who cant handle their booze started to come in. It got louder and a different atmosphere evolved altogether - cleary gearing up for the "night" crowd. So, my recommendation is that if you want a nice reasonably quiet dinner with friends then go earlier and get out of it before 11:00 p.m. or so before the maddness begins. If you are part of the late night clubbing crowd then go after 11:00 - you'd probably love it. I would definitely go back for the food - delicious, comforting and filling.

1  Thank karmic487
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The vibe is chill, relaxed and cozy! I can come right after work in a suit enjoy and a little shop talk and some $6 dollar martins, then as the night progresses let loose and enjoy some apps and great people. There's always a good atmosphere, no pretension,and always great service. This is my home base!!! Check it out

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I'm Irish and it's nice to know there are some places that do irish vibe & hospitality well. Great cozy place. There's usually drinks specials every night of the week. They have whiskey tasting evenings too and live music. patio is great vibe in summertime.
Food: I've had the slowcooked beef pasty a dozen times now - delicious.

Been to Fynn's of Temple Bar? Share your experiences!